Seeking brides to be!

Options
Hi

I'm new on here and I am looking for other brides to be (and anyone else who wants to share support) as weight loss buddies.

I have gotten away with being heavy for too long now - I am 5'10 and in proportion get away with it a bit by wearing tailored suits etc. A wedding dress is a totally different thing and I want to lose around 4st before I marry next year.

Especially interested in how many people are on here from the UK.

Feel free to add me!
Ally

Replies

• amaliasmom
    amaliasmom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm not a bride to be...but I'll definitely help support you in your weight loss journey. Sending you a friend request. By the way...congrats on your upcoming marriage!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im a bride to be i get married July this year i would ideally like to lose another stone to be where i want to be im happy to give support to other bride to be's
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm a bride to be also! Trying to lose at least 22 more pounds before my wedding in May, if not a little more. So far, I'm doing well. You can do it too! Just have to remember to stick with it and count those calories, because the end result is so much more important than any food you might be craving! Have a cheat or day each week, just try not to go overboard. And try to do any amount of exercise as possible!
  • 4Matt
    4Matt Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm getting married in 59 days and freaking out that I won't lose the weight & hate the pictures. I'd love to have all of your support & I'm willing to give it back. I know how stressful & terrifying it can be at times.
    Friend me if you'd like to keep encouraging each other!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in September 2011 and I would like to lose 15 to 20lbs by then! I want to look back at my wedding pictures fondly and be happy to have them on display!
  • nahhan12
    Options
    I'm not from the UK, but I'm a bride to be so I know how you feel! I'm getting married in June 2011.
  • fatgirlslim47
    Options
    Hi I am from the UK, and although we havent set a date yet we hopefully will be getting married in the next couple of years. I have though booked a fantastic cruise for January 2012 and would love to be 4 stone lighter (if not more) by the time I get on the plane
    so would love to join you. I will add you as a friend if that is ok

Jackie
  • K80C
    K80C Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a bride to be from the UK and I get married in July this year. I am hoping to lose about 2 stone by then... Feel free to add me! :o)

xx
  • Deborah2017
    Deborah2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am a 2011 bride to be, originally from Scotland but living in Hong Kong...I've got a stone to lose before 2nd July. Good luck with you weight loss!

Debs x
  • lclarius
    lclarius Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a bride to be, sept 2011 and looking to firm everything up a bit, id love to lose 15-20lbs but really since my arms and upper back will be the only things showing maybe just develop super toned arms... :)
  • StokieLaura
    Options
    Hi, am getting married in July. I lost four stone and kept it under control for over a year but went back to University in September. I missed my 6am trip to the gym as I now have to travel more and started to eat more junk. I have gained 9lb since September but was measured for my dress pre weight gain. That fact and this site are helping me to regain my focus, good luck to you
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    Being a bride to be is soo exciting!! Our wedding is 11/3/11. Crunch times ladies!! :)