Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Labor Day Picnics

mccall26
mccall26 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
hey!
Anyone have any suggestions on how to NOT pig out at Labor Day picnics? So much good food... want to eat it all... :flowerforyou:

Replies

• hey!
    Anyone have any suggestions on how to NOT pig out at Labor Day picnics? So much good food... want to eat it all... :flowerforyou:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Plan some Labor Day exercise so that you can have some celebration.

Hebrew National 97% fat free Franks
    Bush's Fat Free Baked Beans
    Watermelon
    Corn on the Cob
    Miller Genuine Draft 64
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Drink lots of water!!! I find that it's not so much the food that I love, but the people I get a chance to hang out with on holidays--so I try to keep talking so I can't put food in the old trap--I would hate to be rude and talk with my mouth stuffed with food. Take some healthy items along too, that way you can eat on that.
  • definitely celebrate, but eat smart and like said above, do somethings outdoors that are fun and still burn some extra calories so you can celebrate without breaking your count.... i'm going camping and i know i'll eat all types of good stuff over that fire, we splurge with food when we go camping, so e are going to a place with hiking trails, so i'll be working my tail off the next day :happy: so good luck stay safe, but also have fun
This discussion has been closed.