That was NOT me...

Options
I just finished posting on my blog page and if you want to check out my results its on there...its long so I didnt want to reload pics and all that. The post is not only my success but about the success I hope to achieve during my next pregnancy and weight lifting during the next 9 months and not losing everything I worked so hard for! Thanks and I hope you enjoy!!!!

http://keepinitsimple101.blogspot.com/2014/09/pregnancy-and-weightlifting.html

Replies

• Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look wonderful!! Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy and sweet little baby soon enough!!
  • amnaimon
    amnaimon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wow you look absolutely wonderful. May i ask how far apart your before and after pics are, i m assuming they are 3weeks + 12 weeks apart?
    P.S congrats on your pregnancy and wish you a healthy happy baby !
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My before picture was about a year and a half ago and my after was just recently taken a couple weeks ago. And thank you! We are excited....well MOST days I am excited lol sometimes thinking about it just makes me tired haha
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress... also wanted to add, with how much you've transformed, your tummy looks pretty darn good!

Granted another pregnancy could fiddle with that! :laugh:
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing and you peaked my interest with the bodybuilding plans you tried. I checked out the website. Are they really free? I've tried JMBR and a few of the BB programs but I know what you mean about wanting to quit 10 min in. Did you work out in a gym or at home?
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing and you peaked my interest with the bodybuilding plans you tried. I checked out the website. Are they really free? I've tried JMBR and a few of the BB programs but I know what you mean about wanting to quit 10 min in. Did you work out in a gym or at home?

All of their work out programs on there are free! I love love love that site. And I work out at a gym. I love the motivation from others so I like working out in a gym, makes me work harder ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!