Hello everyone

Options
I am new here, day 3, and am hoping to be succesful this time. I skipped cake today at work so that is a good sign. I am trying to make some healthier choices and take off some weight. Please feel to friend me. I like reading everyone's posts. I have always been an Atkins girl when losing weight and boy did it come off but it always comes back. So, I am going to learn to eat right and be healthy!

Replies

• rocopoc
    rocopoc Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello, trying this, again. day 3. I started taking my health very serious this July 8th 2014. I went to the doctor and weighed in at my heaviest weight EVER! I was mortified, not only at my weight, but also walking out the Dr. office with another blood pressure prescription! I now had 2 blood pressure meds, a diuretic, and a cholesterol lowering med. By the beginning of Aug I was signed up at a bootcamp and have been going at it ever since then. Sept 8 2014 Dr. visit showed I am down 18 pounds!! This app has really helped me to pin point problem areas, especially my sodium intake!! I am surprised!!! I don't even cook with salt, but a lot of the foods I eat are loaded with it and I was thinking they are good choices! Here's to a new beginning! NIce to meet you all :)