disappointed...

Options
I just did week 5 day 3 of C25k and couldn't complete the 20 minutes without walking some. Given I was jogging at 4 mph and some of the walking I did also at 4 mph. I haven't had issues completing any of the previous days. I know I didn't drink enough water today so that probably played a role and I also made the mistake of eating like 30 minutes before hand. Mostly I'm just venting my frustration because I know what I did wrong and I'm mad at myself. :/ Here's for doing better next time!! #notgivingup

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    You're doing great. Don't be down on yourself. You can't run at the same level every day. I walked a mile today on my run. That doesn't mean I had a bad run. That's something that took me a while to to believe. It's okay to walk some and every run doesn't have to be the best run.
  • Tldavis3s
    Tldavis3s Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) some encouragement is really what I needed. You're right, I'm just being to hard on myself.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Keep repeating it until you get it! Walk a little less each time, and soon you'll be running the whole thing. It's not a contest, and everyone progresses at their own pace.