Most Important to you - Calories, Fat or Carbs???

Options
124»

Replies

• TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Each to their own, and I understand why some measure all three (and others) but, for me, it's all about the calories.
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just calories for me as well (portion control mostly), I really suffer I don't eat enough carbs!.
  • Vexxe
    Vexxe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Carbs (<20g) > Protein > Fat to satiety > what's a calorie?

Literally it.
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I like to be under in my calories and fat. I can't help but be over in carbs sometimes but it bothers me less now lol. Sugar I'm awful with, my intake is always over :(
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    For the first three plus months only the calories mattered. Now, I try to get as close to my macros as possible with protein always being most important.
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    calories, then carbs,sodium/sugar................................all the rest, doesn't really matter......most make a big deal out of protein, but really you get enough just from eating.
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Calories primarily, then protein and fibre as they both help me feel full (aiding me to stick to my calorie goal!). Sodium next then I keep an eye on fat as my fat macros are usually appalling, but that's usually my need to eat ridiculous amounts of peanut butter every day,
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Calories, then carbs. I've been plateauing for the past couple of weeks, so I'm seeing if keto is for me. Pretty hard though, seeing as how I'm in love with chocolate and bread. Gah I miss bread
  • spkout2005
    spkout2005 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Cals in, cals out plain and simple dummy
  • I don't really focus on calories. I try to avoid fat and just eat good carbs and proteins.