Add people who comment on this thread, make MFP friends!!

Options
This thread is for anyone who wants more friends, comment with your goals in diet and fitness and any other random info about yourself... I'll start.
I'm Jessica, 22, Florida, Currently working to drop as much weight as possible by Christmas eve for a family reunion. I have been big my whole life and wanted my family to see the changes Ive made so far I've lost 60lbs. Check my profile for before and after pictures and feel free to add me as a friend!!! YOUR TURN!! :)

Replies

• KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Woo! *comments* :P
    I'm Krissy, I have lost 80lbs so far and hope to lose another 59lbs at least, it honestly depends how I am when I get there because I've never been that me all, not even in my teens!
    My next goal is to lose another 4lbs getting myself to 195lbs and having a total of 6 stone lost :)

I live in England and split my time between my home in Bedfordshire and my mothers in Manchester helping care for her.

It's my goal to start joining exercise classes as well as gyms in both areas so I have no excuses! I would love to meet people local to either area who would like to accompany me too :)
  • SofiV79
    SofiV79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
    I'm Sofia, 35, mum of a 4-year old, and I live in Greece. My goal is to lose the weight i gained when i stopped smoking, and then some! I have started exercising regularly since July, and dieting only this week. I find myfitnesspal very inspiring, and hope to have as many friends as possible - to keep me motivated and hopefully motivate others, too!
  • AmrOnTop
    AmrOnTop Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm Amr, 20 yrs old male from Cairo, Egypt. I am not really that heavy but I'm more into the "skinny fat" range. I just wanna be more muscular, toned, strong, flexible and be happy with my body! I am enjoying eating healthy and trying new things!

I am gonna start collage soon though so I'm trying to find a groove/routine for my meals and workouts. Love to inspire and be inspired!
  • christi_133
    christi_133 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, married with 2 kids. Trying to get into shape and healthy. Need to lose quite a bit and I desperately want to do a 5k....and progress to a marathon.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My name is Erin, 30(for about another week). I've lost about sixty-five pounds so far. While my goal isn't set in stone I'd like to lose between seventy-five and eighty-five pounds to start. I'm fairly small when it comes to height(4'11")and I was fairly big weight wise when I started, for my height. I was 194 when I started, with a top weight of 195 about a week later. Anyway, you guys can add me if you would like, I need all the help I can get.
  • leomcdee
    leomcdee Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi hi!

My name is Leonie, I'm 26 and living in the UK.

My goal is to lose around 49 lbs, get fit and feel awesome. Before I started this journey I was always lethargic and feeling unwell. 1 month in and I feel so much better already. Anyways, in for some friends, add me up y'all :flowerforyou:
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    Hi *waves*, I am Kayleigh, 22, from Norfolk, UK. Newly married. I have started MFP again and determined to stick to it :). I have 134lbs to lose.
    I am determined this time because I want to be healthier, happier and so me and my hubby can start trying for a baby :)
  • Hi All,

My name is Maggie, I live in an estate called West Craigs just outside Blantyre/Hamilton in Scotland. I have lost 45 pounds so far. My goal loss is 107 lbs. So nearly half way there :)
    I am newly single, a mum of 2 gorgeous teenage girls and a handsome lil boy who is 8 who are my life and reason for being. I want to be fit and healthy and after what seems like forever of struggling with physical and mental health issues, I have decided that Healthy Body = Healthy mind and there is no time like the present.

Hopefully I can inspire and be inspired by other MFP members. Together we can achieve anything :) Lets do this!!!
  • JordanMK_
    JordanMK_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Alright my name's Jordan and I've lost 18 kilos (40 lbs) My starting weight was 160 kilo (352 lbs) and now I'm on 142 kilo (313 lbs) my ultimate goal is reaching 80 kilo (175 lbs). I'm hoping to reach this by next year August 12 so I'll be here for a while. Everyone committed can feel free to add me, likes and comments guaranteed!

PS: Please put a profile picture or at least fill out your profile or else I won't accept you.
  • odinalove1
    odinalove1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i'm dina, 27, live in uk, I have lost 1 kg in 2 weeks and just really want to lose some vanity pounds. any committed person can add me, I will try to keep encouraging you as well.
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 34yo mum from NZ. I have about 18kg left to lose and currently doing 30DS. I log in everyday and my diary is open for friends so feel free to add me :)
    Catherine
  • Bluemints1
    Bluemints1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm Emily, 21 from Hertfordshire, UK.
    I have lost 15lbs so far and have another 60 to lose.
    I love having lots of people to encourage and to be encouraged by :) x
  • GinaG8788
    GinaG8788 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 from perth Australia, looking for girls in their 20s to add as MFP buddies :) my gains are to lose my excess baby weight which isn't a lot and to improve my fitness, also big believer in healthy body = healthy mind.
  • earthakin
    earthakin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Kat- 47 years old, married, 3 kids. I am looking for motivation and accountability and at this point in my life my goal is to get fit and to change bad eating habits. Lost 79 pounds several years ago and am gaining it back at a rate of roughly 10 pounds a year- time to turn that around.
  • fayelobeck89
    fayelobeck89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    *waving* hello!!
    I'm faye, mother of one, trying for number two.
    I've got PCOS and weight is an issue, i don't have lots and lots too loose but its about my overall fitness too so I need inspiration and motivation! I like to chat and am on the app daily, more than once.. its my like my Facebook but i don't have Facebook...weird.
    any who, I'm a chatty girl but i also suffer from depression (post natal i think, but she's 2, maybe I'm just depressed? who knows?)
    i have no time for people who want to tell me what to eat and what not to eat, I am aware of that, i am an adult.
    and not stupid.
    or naive.
    I just want like minded people who are equally as geeky, nerdy, weird and eccentric as me.... so go ahead and hit that 'add as friend' button :) *waving* byyyyyyeeeee!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Im Mike

Ive been here for a while now and have been real successful. However, I broke my ankle and lost most of the summer. Not being able to run really sucked and I sort of lost motivation..I continued to lift but really stopped tracking or even watching my calories close..so naturally I gained.. But things are healed now and Im back at it...Im trying a different approach...putting the long distance aside till next spring and focus in HIIT and short runs..to see if there is any truth to the better fat loss they are supposed to provide.

At any rate...feel free to add as a friend...especially if your a chatter!!
  • lh1990
    lh1990 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Lu, full time student. I've lost 22lbs so far with 7lbs more to go. But finding these last few weights awfully hard!

Canadian (and very much the stereotype). I run, yoga, bike, and sing in the shower.

Always looking for new friends!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, married with 2 kids. Trying to get into shape and healthy. Need to lose quite a bit and I desperately want to do a 5k....and progress to a marathon.

Hi I'm 45 with one daughter. Need to lose 100 plus and just did my first 5k. Feel free to add me if you would like, it seems we have similar goals
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Mave, 36 from Canada. I'm a momma to a 16 and a 12 year old and my goals are to live forever....well ok maybe not forever, but to have a long healthy life. I have had horrible eating habits my whole life and I've hit a point in my life where it times to change. I want to transform myself and have energy with little to no pain.

I welcome new friends and enjoy giving my friends support. I love hearing other's stories and and feel we're always learning and can learn from each other to become better over all.
  • jeffro93
    jeffro93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm jeff 42 from berkshire. Married with 3 young boys. Started dieting about 4 months ago. Lost 38lb.
    Enjoy mountain bike round swinley forest and will start road cycling, once I get a bit more confident about wearing Lycra :-).

I find everyone on here an inspiration.