Options

Replies

• Helenad4
    Options
    27, need people to help motivate me especially when I'm not doing my best
  • Teiranicole
    Options
    Hello,

I don't have any friends on MFP and I'm sure I would utilize the site more if I could talk about my fitness goals and challenges with people my around my age.

TN.
  • Runcakes
    Runcakes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    21, brand new to this site!
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    <- 20 ^_^
  • tom_worrall
    tom_worrall Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    26. feel free to add me!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    21 and looking for some new friends to keep me motivated as I try to lose weight for my wedding :)
  • YYC_Guy149
    Options
    23 here! Feel free to add me :)
  • prayersinchairs
    prayersinchairs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 21. Just started MFP.
    I would really like some motivation to keep at the pace that I'm going right now.
  • cgisela19
    Options
    Hi my name is cathy, 22 years old and I live in Cali. I am trying to get my motivation back so add me and lets work hard! :)
  • jnpritchard
    Options
    28 -- You can add me.
  • tom_7
    Options
    Hi all! 25, going on 26 here...I'm new to this site but love to see so many people taking an interest in their health and well being. Keep it up!

I spend much of my downtime researching the latest in fitness and nutrition and try to keep up a motivational blog about it as much as possible (www.gymandtoniclife.com) but sometimes it's easier to just connect with people in a forum like this!

Looking forward to connecting with some of you here! And if you get a chance to check out the blog, let me know if there are any topics you'd like me to cover in a future post - I'm always more than happy to provide helpful information!

ttyl,

Tom
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 almost 27, feel free to add me!!
  • sanaas
    Options
    I'm 22...feel free to add me! :)
  • ohdearlaura
    ohdearlaura Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    21! This is my second time using this site. The first time I lost 30 (?) ish pounds. Its worth it, don't give up!
    Unfortunately I gained around 10 back by COMPLETELY unwinding.
  • Ken_Neuf
    Options
    27 today, looking for workout buddies
  • tdoutt93
    Options
    Hi my name is Tara I am 21 feel free to add me this is my first time being on this site tring to loose weight.
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    *waves* :P
    I'm about to be 23. Hello people :)
  • MyF1tMe
    MyF1tMe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So I plan on nipping this whole weight out of control thing in the bud before it's unmanageable... I want to live a healthy life!! --- add me and lets tackle this bear!!
  • xoAnnettexo
    Options
    Just turned 25...living in Knoxville, Tennessee and trying to drop the weight for myself (because I'm worth it!) and for my future hubby on our wedding day next September. Anyone can feel free to add me. My diary is open! :)
  • Hayleylouise910
    Options
    I'm 23 from Australia and just began last week. Starting off small to see how I go! Feel free to add me :)