Looking for support & friends!

Hi my name is Brit I'm 24 from PA. I've been on the myfitnesspal app for about two months but after having to drop my personal trainer to save some cash I really am in need of some motivational friends who will hold me accountable. I'm pretty decent at making sure I get enough exercise but my main problem for the past year is that I got a new job at a bank and I'm totally sedentary!!!! I've gained 11 lbs since I started there, which might not sound like a lot but obesity runs in the family. My workplace always has junk food a few steps away everyday! It's been my downfall. I've always eaten super healthy until I started working there, and I'm trying to get back into my old mindset of clean eating. Anyways that's a little peice of my story so anyone who is looking for a friend on here please request! I feel like the peice of the puzzle I'm missing is support. -Brit

Replies

• the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    I got you. I have a sedentary job as well. And junk food is always easier than good food.
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Would love to support you and cheer you on!! Feel free to add me! Wishing you great success today!!! ~Skye