Anyone in their 20s-30s?

Options

Replies

• mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    31 and 13 pounds down. If you add me please drop a note. I do not add people who just add me without dropping a line.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    29 and 10 lbs down!
  • aadarling21
    aadarling21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    25 here looking to lose 15 pounds. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • cmvolanti
    cmvolanti Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    22, almost 23! I am on my second week of My Fitness Pal and I LOVE it! Looking to tone up! Friends are always good for support and motivation. Add me if you'd like!
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Add mee.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    34 but feel so old!
  • Jess8587
    Jess8587 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    27 Trying to lose 20 lbs by mid December. Second time trying MFP
  • pakelly17
    Options
    33 feel free to add me, I'm pretty active on here but I need the motivation as well!
  • hrh2009
    Options
    24, female, UK and really enjoying the health & wellbeing ride!!
    Anyone can add me and ping me to exch. ideas/tips/recipes/workouts/motivation etc :)
    Happy workouts!
    H xx
  • joeking1120
    Options
    Hello: Joe 36 y/o :-) Baltimore.
  • Jaseau
    Jaseau Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi ya! im 33, and happy in life, love and achieving my fitness goals!. my goals are to build lean muscle and to gain a nice athletic physique. juggling my training with a busy work and family life focusing on good whole foods and good old school training. Im a pastry chef... so my will power is pretty good. feel free to add me
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Shannon, 30. I'm into running and healthy(ish) living and I am on MFP waaaay too much. My friends on here are awesome and supportive, and I do my best to return the favor. Feel free to add me. :D
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Morning I'm 24 and have been on my journey a while now. I don't log everyday buuuuuuuut I think I'm funny (: feel free to add me
  • ALynnW82
    ALynnW82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    32 here. Looking for motivation.
  • dcberlin10
    dcberlin10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MrBryGuy
    Options
    30 here, looking to lose about 30 lbs. Always looking for new pals. I log-in just about everyday.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I'm 29... add me if you want, but please leave a comment that you saw me here.
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    20 ^_^
  • osteological
    osteological Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    25, 4'11", just passed my 105th day of logging!

I have an open diary and log every day, anyone can feel free to add me! I try to respond to questions and feedback on my timeline in a swift manner, and I use lots of healthy recipe websites to vary my cooking.
  • tillymush
    tillymush Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    23!! in the uk! live on the London/Hertfordshire border!! anyone can feel free to add!!!