Starting Over.. who's with me??

Options
Hey y'all! I have been back and forth on this site and hopefully this time its for keeps.. I am looking for some support as well to give some as well.. Looking for people around my age, Mid-20s-Mid-30s.. I have 100+ to lose but this time I am determined.. So please feel free to add me if you would like to take this journey with me :)

Replies

• fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    I'm with ya! I feel like I have to start over every weekend!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can add me and I'll cheer you along! I log daily!
  • kefryar
    kefryar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Haha, yes to starting over-every weekend! GAH PIZZA
  • melabee77
    melabee77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will start over as well. I've been contemplating starting up again for some time. I wish I could just commit to something. Hopefully a committment here is one small step...
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Im rallying :) feel free to add

Mark
  • JulesFit623
    Options
    I know the feeling except I take longer to start back up usually lol
  • ncjaytx
    Options
    I started over about 6 weeks ago. I have changed my eating habits and go to the gym Monday-Friday. I have dropped 24 lbs so far and need to keep on track. Good luck, you can do it.
  • ashleysmashley00
    Options
    I'm starting over too! I've been tracking again and going to the gym since Monday. I'm determined to stick with it since I'm just so miserable with how I look and feel. I'm also in a wedding next June that I would like to look decent for lol. I would like to lose 80lbs in total which I know likely won't happen by then... but even 50 would make such a difference!

Good luck! So you have any friends who are on the same page as you? I have a friend who has just had weight loss surgery so is very determined to eat better and get to the gym, Its helped me get my butt there the past few days (I hate the gym).
  • JenH106
    JenH106 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm stating over too....I would love to help support and receive support :) I have 50-60 pounds to drop. FR sent :) Anyone else feel free to add me as well.
  • EmilyAnn_1989
    Options
    Started over yesterday :) Looking to lose 10-15 pounds by the end of the year. Feel free to add me for support! Good luck this time everyone :flowerforyou: