Need a Man Size Lunch Cooler

Options
Looking for an affordable huge lunch cooler for my big appetite. A cooler that will keep my food insulated most of the day. Appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    igloo makes a bunch of different sizes and you can usually find them at any big chain store - Walmart, k-mart...
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    a cooler the size of a man would be excessive, I think. unless you literally need to fit a man in it. and you probably shouldn't eat a whole man for lunch. I feel like it might be illegal. and a little high in calories.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Got one of these from Costco for a good price. It expands and comes with an ice pack and Bento box.

$_35.JPG
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Hubby carried a small cooler until retirement. About a 12-can size. With the plastic frozen thingies, it kept his food cold all day and he had room for everything. Another alternative a padded lunch bag like this: http://www.amazon.com/Insulated-Lunch-Cooler-Bag-Black/dp/B000IBH0BS
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    depends how much you want to spend, but 6 pack bags makes amazing bags for meal management!
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    icechest_zpsb7320b93.jpg

You're welcome.
  • rageginger
    rageginger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Without more details of how much/what you're trying to carry, here's a couple items I found on Amazon that seem like they would work. I personally use an oversized rectangular lunch bag that can carry a hefty amount of food and a big ice pack.

http://www.amazon.com/Durable-Deluxe-Insulated-Cooler-Available/dp/B0023TOLT2/

Looks roomy and decent, well rated and comes in three sizes

http://www.amazon.com/Isobag-Meal-System-Black/dp/B009XFKI7I/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Also looks like it can carry a good amount and well rated
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    depends how much you want to spend, but 6 pack bags makes amazing bags for meal management!

+1
    I have one and it has been worth every penny I paid for it.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Got one of these from Costco for a good price. It expands and comes with an ice pack and Bento box.

$_35.JPG

Cool! I like my (regular size) Artic Zone lunch bag.....really sturdy.

http://www.amazon.com/Artic-Performance-Expandable-Double-Capacity/dp/B00L1T865K/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411065808&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=ultra+artic+zone+cooler
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    a cooler the size of a man would be excessive, I think. unless you literally need to fit a man in it. and you probably shouldn't eat a whole man for lunch. I feel like it might be illegal. and a little high in calories.

Maybe he's trying to hide a body. :devil:
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options

This made my day lol.

I think it depends on how large a huge lunch is.
  • ChefSteveUrso
    ChefSteveUrso Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Eating a little lady would be much tastier, and legal in most states.
  • Sam_I_Am77
    Sam_I_Am77 Posts: 2,093 Member
    Options
    Google "6 Pack Fitness". These coolers are excellent and have tons of room for multiple meals and drinks. I bought one 4 years ago and I just had to replace it because it was wore out, I bought another one, great product.
  • jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Eating a little lady would be much tastier, and legal in most states.

Gasp! :laugh: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Appreciate your responses, some even made me laugh. Guess I should be more specific.

I'm looking a soft cooler that can hold at least 30 cans also contains a should strap with a hard liner.
  • Topsking2010
    Options

$_35.JPG

Nice!! What is the brand name of this cooler.
  • Topsking2010
    Options

LOL
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

$_35.JPG

Nice!! What is the brand name of this cooler.

Arctic Zone I believe is the name.