New to the club!

Options
Hi my name is Patty,

I just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone out there! I need to lose over 100 lbs so that I can get healthy and keep up with my 2 year old. My husband would also like a healthier more attractive wife! And I want to feel better about myself, so 2008 is going to be the year to start living a healthier lifestyle!! LET'S DO THIS!!!! :smile:

Replies

• PattyH
    PattyH Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi my name is Patty,

I just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone out there! I need to lose over 100 lbs so that I can get healthy and keep up with my 2 year old. My husband would also like a healthier more attractive wife! And I want to feel better about myself, so 2008 is going to be the year to start living a healthier lifestyle!! LET'S DO THIS!!!! :smile:
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    Hello Patty and Welcome!

You will find tons of support and inspiration here!

Good Luck!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Best of luck Patty. We're all in this together.:flowerforyou:
  • luckystars424
    luckystars424 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Best of luck my friend. Don't forget to not only do this for your child and husband but for yourself as well. Cus we all know YOU are the most important person.
  • stapesgirl
    Options
    Welcome, Patty!!

Best of Luck on your goal! I think you will find this to be a great tool to help you stay on track.
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You go patty you can do it! We can help
  • PattyH
    PattyH Posts: 34
    Options
    Thank you all for your words of encouragement, I need them!

I've been overweight most of my life and I know that it's due to the low self esteem I've had (Thanks to my dad) but that was in the past and I know that I deserve to be healthy! I have found a wonderful man who loves me for me and that was a BIG self esteem booster!

Good luck to all of you on your goals too!!