Add people who comment on this thread, make MFP friends!!

Options

Replies

• IsaCaliBel
    IsaCaliBel Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm on the last leg of this weight loss thing and it seems to be the hardest part, ugh!!!
    Well I'm looking for some cool MFP peeps to join me in losing weight, getting fit, and kicking butt!

I log just about every single day and trying to keep my diary open, lol. I used to have it private but seeing how it works for me if I think everyone's watching me eat, haha.

Sorry just copied and paste from my other post, lol

73529108.png
  • MistyinTN
    MistyinTN Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya'll! My name is Misty and I live in Tennessee. I've lost 60 pounds twice and gained it back and yo-yo dieted for years. This time my journey began in June when I went to a weight loss clinic and was prescribed phentermine. I am now starting to wean myself off of the medication. I weighed 147 in June and today I weigh 128. I'd still like to lose 10 more lbs and would love some support.

Good luck everyone!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    No.
  • terpstje
    terpstje Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Jenn from New Zealand and I have been up and down with my weight my entirely life. Would love some more friends, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • heyyitsamandaa
    Options
    Hi im amanda, im down 56 pounds with another 130-150 to go, im 18 years old.. feel free to add me
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'll post then go see who to add!

Wouldn't mind friends around the same stats as me: 45, single, mom (of a 10 yo dd), CW 249, 5' 7".

Though welcome (most) others.

I'm chatting and post on my own wall pretty much daily. Very random cr*p.

(I don't hang with people who don't believe you need the minimum daily calorie intake or think they will lose it all in 2 days. I'm prejudice like that. :laugh: )
  • MYRABUTLER89
    Options
    HEY!! IM MYRA, 25 YEARS OLD FROM TEXAS. I AM GOING TO BE MAID OF HONOR IN JULY OF 2015 SO IAM TRYING TO LOSE AT LEAST 50 LBS BY THEN. I HAVE A TOTAL OF 115 LBS TO LOSE THOUGH.
  • msmaggs89
    msmaggs89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Maggie, Canadian, just looking to lose some weight now that I'm in a good place to do it! Feel free to add me :)
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm 44....living in Canada.....originally got down to 118lb from 172lb.....started lifting last June 2013....I was about 125lb then....and over the last year and a bit, the weight has climbed back up to 137.6 as of this morning....sigh....my goal is to try to get back down to 120lb....it seems to be taking way longer than it did the first time....time to up the exercise and cut the calories I guess.....:(....good luck to everyone!!
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi all! JD here, from Guatemala. I hit a max weight of 270 pounds by Jan 2013. I've lost 52 pounds so far (34 since starting with MFP), and I still have some 40 more pounds to shed. I work solving problems (engineer), and I'd be glad to have more friends to cheer up, and to be cheered up :)
  • PapaPeace
    PapaPeace Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Name's Brent! Just trying to get healthier again. I've never been obese, but I was nearing the 200lb mark, and need to be around 165-170. I am well on my way, losing 12lbs in the last month, but still have 10-15 to go. I'd love to have some support, friends, and advice. Losing weight is not my only goal. I used to be an athlete, and I want to get back into that shape again. I want to complete a triathlon before I turn 40! Feel free to add me!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel, but by no means finished. Hope to reach goal by Feb 2015. That will require another 40-50 pound loss. Just started a daily challenge re: some exercise etc. Until this week all weight loss has been due to dieting. After that the hard part – maintaining loss.

(Note: I had been using another calorie tracking app since last Dec, but MyFitnessPal had a deeper database of foods so I transferred my data)
  • Bluwaves1
    Bluwaves1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Chris, nice to read all your comments! I am in my 40's and noticed that a few pounds here and there did not go away like in my 20's and 30's. I am here to monitor my diet and encouragement from my 'friend' helps me. Sometimes it is enough to make a difference between going to the gm and being lazy (what am I going to log for exercise!! Yikes!) My goal is to weight train moderately heavy and also be in a calorie deficit to reduce fat. Looking to have fun friends who like to interact and encourage each other! Lets do this!
  • express1975
    express1975 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Louis and I've dealt with my weight pretty much all of my life. I was diagnosed with diabetes in my late 20's. My heaviest was 425lb and I was able to loose some before MFP. Now I'm feeling great. I also have a 2yr old son and another son due anyday now. Recently my doctor took me off of my meds and I just monitor my sugar with a meter. As for exercising, I have a treadmill at home that I use and I also ride my bike. I find that riding relaxes me. I work shift work so I exercise as my schedule allows. For you folks who take a handfull of medication because of the issues weight has cause, there is hope. I didn't believe it until it happened to me.
  • ashleigh315
    ashleigh315 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm Ashleigh, 23. I'm a Navy wife and my husband and I currently live in gorgeous HAWAII, but we're from Michigan.

I'm finishing up a masters degree in school counseling and trying to shed the weight I gained in college and after I had knee surgery.

I've lost just under 10 pounds and hope to lose 40 more to put me back at the weight I was at in high school! :)

oh & I love making new friends on MFP! :)
  • Karissa_Clohan
    Karissa_Clohan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm Karissa, 19, married, and needing to loose around 120 lbs.I'm a body piercing apprentice, foster mom to stray kitties, and soon to be a mortuary science student.

I've been overweight for a larger part of my late teens years. I've been down this road a few times- using MFP, losing weight, then giving up and gaining it all back. I'm learning from my previous mistakes though! I'm surrounding myself with a great support system, and approaching my goal in smaller steps. I've currently lost 11 pounds :)

I'm looking for friendly but honest, supporting, and active friends! :)
  • Khunter2244
    Options
    Hi all! 25, married with a 6 month old baby girl. I had planned on losing all of the baby weight during the first few months but my little one was awfully sick and vomiting 60+ times a day. Didn't leave much room for me to work on myself, just focus on getting her healthy! Now that she is doing better, time to get going on my goals! I am really wanting to get back to my pre-baby weight and then some. I want to be fit enough to enroll in a kickboxing class and not look like I'm dying. Haha!
  • Terri6627
    Terri6627 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tara :) I'm 5'4", and my starting weight was 146.5 lbs. I lost 16.5 lbs in four months and am currently plateaued around 130. I need to roundhouse this plateau in the face, get under 130, and lose the last 10 - 12 lbs :)
  • RommelMathew
    RommelMathew Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rommel and everything you need to know is in my profile :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/rommelmathew
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Addd meeee! I want more friends!!! I've been on Myfitnesspal for over 2 years and have lost 45 pounds so far. But I've been at this mark for about 1 year and looking to get serious again! :wink: