Low cal drinks?

Options
2»

Replies

• Breezybrie504
    Breezybrie504 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Have you tried True Lemon/True Lime packets? They're crystallized citrus and taste way better than bottled stuff.

I don't have a problem with artificial sweeteners, so I buy a lot of Mio, too.

ETA: I loooooove grapefruit Perrier, too.

No, I haven't, but where can I find that at? Mio isn't bad either. I love my metromint waters though
  • jjhintz
    jjhintz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    crystal light is the way to go
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Have you tried True Lemon/True Lime packets? They're crystallized citrus and taste way better than bottled stuff.

I don't have a problem with artificial sweeteners, so I buy a lot of Mio, too.

ETA: I loooooove grapefruit Perrier, too.

No, I haven't, but where can I find that at? Mio isn't bad either. I love my metromint waters though

Every grocery store in my area sells boxes of the packets down the "natural foods" aisle (next to the stevia-sweetened sodas, almond milk individual serving boxes, that kind of thing) or sometimes next to the water enhancers like Mio.
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If they're available near you, I'd suggest Hubert's Lemonade (the diet ones are like 20 cals per bottle and they're all natural and imo don't taste that much like diet) and also Honest Tea makes some really good low cal options. Their Moroccan Mint green tea is amazing and 36 cals per bottle.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    vanilla coke zero mixed with cherry coke zero.

youre welcome.

Wait wait wait...they make Vanilla Coke Zero?????? :smile: :smile: :smile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Have a glass of Ecodrink for lunch everyday.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    Add fruits and/or mint to your water. I also like to make a refreshing drink in the summer by juicing watermelon and adding mint and blueberries to it.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    b5b70b4a548f188c2b316323f7fb98e5b6.jpg

QFT. My favorites are the Teal and the Green. They have bizarre names that I haven;t bothered to learn, so I go by color :) They're also super cheap- 10/$1 compared to 8/$3 Crystal Light. Some of the flavors (Red and Purple) I can use half a packet per 24 ounces of water.

Orange is disgusting. It's the only one I absolutely can't drink.