Impossibly easy Bisquick recipes

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
I found all those recipes online... the ones that typically mix 1 cup of Bisquick with random things to make an 'impossibly easy' pie or something.

Has anyone tried them? The reviews seem great and I'm quite intrigued about that pumpkin pie...

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Posting so I can see the responses, I have a huge box of Bisquik in the cupboard...
  • Francl27
    Options
    I know, was just wondering if anyone's actually made them and how they turned out. I'm probably trying the pumpkin pie tomorrow though.
  • janine2355
    janine2355 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Fran, I cannot believe you posted this because yesterday, I literally was going through the bisquick RECIPE BOOK!!! I have the book and I was going through all of the recipes which are all the impossible recipes! Cheeseburger pie, quiches,etc. I haven't tried them but I heard from a few people that you don't need as much bisquick as they say. I probably would make it the way the recipe calls for the first time and then see if I have to use less for the next time. Please let me know if you try any and I will let you know if I do. We could swap recipes.If you want, message me and I will tell you the ones I have and am interested in. There is a dessert Iwant to do. Maybe this weekend.....:drinker:
  • Sunflwer3
    Sunflwer3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have made the cheeseburger pie one and it was ok, but the second time I made it I added a lot more flavor to it. I flavored the meat much like I would a homemade burger (Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper) and it was MUCH better! Another recipe I do that my family loves is the bacon cheeseburger roll up, it's super easy and they gobble it down!
  • nobel99
    nobel99 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I made the Impossible Cheeseburger pie one about 15 years ago....from my recollection it was pretty good!
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    The pumpkin pie is the only one we make in our whole family (for ever!!) It is so delicious!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yeah I'm having some right now... So good!!!!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Well I got to try the cheeseburger one next :love:
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    They all tasted like Bisquick to me -- edible, but not something truly delicious you'd want to go out of your way to make. Much better to make a good pie crust or maybe a corn bread in place of the Bisquick in these recipes I'd think.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I used to make them all the time, years ago. Broke the recipes down so I was only making one-two servings. I bought the Heart Healthy Bisquick (basically it just had less sodium). I actually really enjoyed the cheesecakes.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I used to make them all the time, years ago. Broke the recipes down so I was only making one-two servings. I bought the Heart Healthy Bisquick (basically it just had less sodium). I actually really enjoyed the cheesecakes.

Hold on... they have cheesecakes? Got to check that...
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

Hold on... they have cheesecakes? Got to check that...

Here are a ton of recipes:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Product-Recipes/Bisquick-Recipes/All-Impossibly-Easy-Pie-Recipes?term=Impossibly+Easy+Pie&nv=4294965409&ps=12&pi=1

The coconut pie was really good! You could probably find more on Pinterest. I used to have a recipe book with all of the recipes, and there were a lot more than the ones on the betty crocker website.