changing my life around

Options
okay starting today im on a whole new track of thinking. im going to MAKE myself walk every day and stay away from those foods i love so much like the reese's and the fried foods. and no more of this downing myself all the time because thats not helping either. lol. A whole new me, like i said. we'll see how it goes and how fast i lose weight. :) yall wish me luck!

Replies

• cclala
    cclala Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I know you can do this. Be sure to visit us every day, that is the key. (And check out the success stories for inspiration or when you feel tempted!)
  • HotMomma86
    Options
    Good luck! Just keep the mindset that you CAN and WILL do it. Every one slips up from time to time, the trick is to just keep going!
  • colonelangus
    Options
    I wish you the best tyger. I am doing the same in a small way. And don't beat yourself up over setbacks; it's setting the new intention in motion that's the main thing. Carry that through and everything will work itself out. Good luck and all karma to you.
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You might try reprogramming yourself so that you highlight the foods you love that you CAN have. I've gotten to the point where 2 or 3 little Dove dark chocolate pieces are a dream...I LOVE them. I LOVE fresh veggies with a wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese. I LOVE a Rice Thin (by Real Foods) spread with a tablespoon of almond butter. I LOVE homemade bean soup. You get the idea :) Oh, and every once in a while, I LOVE wine and margaritas
  • colonelangus
    Options
    You can never go wrong with wine and margaritas.
  • timidtyger
    Options
    lol thanks for all the support you guys!
  • 6Crooks
    Options
    @tn2010 Loved your words: "you can live the the pain of discipline or live with the regret." So true. If we can get our brains around what we are doing to soothe ourselves (with food) then maybe we can change. Just starting again, for the 100th time! Gotta make a change.
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcom and I wish you the best!

I read somewhere that in order to lose weight we first have to change our mind... which is thinking positive, thinking about the food we eat... thinking that moving just a little is more than not moving at all...

I know you can do it, you are young and nothing can stop you except for you ..

Lucie