I eat apron 1200 calories without trying?? ADVICE PLEASE

Options
Hi please i really need advice, i don't know what is going on or what to do. Okay so im 18 i weight 97 pounds and im 5´2. So i started counting my calories and i realized with all the mustard mayoniese and french fries i eat, i only get 1200??
Breakfast: milk with nesquick and some a little sugar 200 calories, chicken sandwich with mustard, mayoneisse and little french fries 433 . Lunch : fettucini alfredo 590 calories
Pasta would full me a lot so .. for dinner was not much
DInner: rice and chicken 140 ( small portions)
So you see that normally makes 1363 and sometimes i wouldn't really be in the mood of pasta and would eat caesar salad ( with salsa) 300 calories so that would even do 1073??
I know a lot of people would say im skinny already but i do have fat in my stomach its not flat at all.ç
i dont understand though, i only eat 1200 calories and more than that would be actually forcing myself to eat. why is it im storing fat with that low of calories? How can it afford to ? i don't have cravings at all ??? I have been trying to eat healthier but i actually find myself eating more calories than before??

Im not trying to really lose weight im trying to lose the fat i have in my stomach which probably weights a lot less than a kilo but what am i supposed to do, i have been doing pilates and aerobics ( we do some ab workout here too) plus elliptical 20 minutes 4 days a week for 2 months and nothing??

Replies

• DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    If I understand correctly, you are 5'2" and weigh 97 pounds and you want to LOSE weight?
  • bridiemac211
    bridiemac211 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You don't need to lose weight. You need to tone your body.
  • DanielleRa96
    Options
    Im not trying to really lose weight im trying to lose the fat i have in my stomach which probably weights a lot less than a kilo but what am i supposed to do, i have been doing pilates and aerobics plus elliptical 20 minutes 4 days a week for 2 months and nothing??
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You don't need to lose weight. You need to tone your body.

^^^^ This. At your size, having a belly isn't because you are fat...its because you need to develop the muscles.
  • jamoore94
    jamoore94 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You need to focus more on strength training and less on cardio, do more bodyweight exercises or do a few sessions with a trainer so they can show you good workouts for building muscle.
  • roguerenna
    Options
    Because you are very small, a calorie amount that low may be around maintenance for you. You didn't mention whether you exercise. If you are not very active and have a low metabolism, you may not have enough calorie deficit to lose fat.

Of course you should not try to eat even fewer calories because it is too dangerous to go lower. It is too difficult to get the nutrients you need. If you need to have a larger calorie deficit you should increase the amount you exercise.

Stomach fat is often the most difficult to lose on women. A consistent routine of cardio with bursts of high-intensity is a good way to lose the last stomach fat. Your stomach may also look fat and soggy to you if you don't have good musculature underneath. Core exercises and overall strength training will help solidify and trim all around.

It may also partially be bloating from eating carbs. It's normal and happens to everyone a little, but for smaller women is seems more pronounced and looks like extra fat. Eating a low carb diet will make it go away, but it comes back when you eat carbs again (or more carbs than you burn off with exercise.)
  • DanielleRa96
    Options
    Im not trying to really lose weight im trying to lose the fat i have in my stomach which probably weights a lot less than a kilo but what am i supposed to do, i have been doing pilates and aerobics ( we do some ab workout here too) plus elliptical 20 minutes 4 days a week for 2 months and nothing?? Its not much like a baby belly in which you can see its of course just muscle strength that is needed ,i can see i have fat and even a little muffin top?
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    You don't need to lose weight. You need to start lifting

this