Biggest Weight Losers - PURPLE TEAM!

124»

Replies

• hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Wishing everyone a great week!!! keep up the great work!!! Here's to PURPLE TEAM :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Thanks, really needed to hear a postive start to the week. Just bumped into a friend on my way out of the supermarket getting milk this morning and the first comment out of him was "aren't you putting on a bit of weight" I could have strangled him! I was spitting fire by the time I got to my desk this morning. I did so well all weekend as well and you hear that kind of comment and I just crumble.....
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    I'm glad you asked .... you send me a message with it, I will then open a new thread with everyone's stats, (those on my team)...once all 3 team leaders post your stats, you are more then welcome to discuss and post it. hope that helps, if not ask more questions. :bigsmile:

So, wait, we're starting weigh-ins for the competition on Tuesday the 26? I thought we were working alongside the show . . . maybe I just got confused, that happens all too often.
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Wishing everyone a great week!!! keep up the great work!!! Here's to PURPLE TEAM :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Thanks, really needed to hear a postive start to the week. Just bumped into a friend on my way out of the supermarket getting milk this morning and the first comment out of him was "aren't you putting on a bit of weight" I could have strangled him! I was spitting fire by the time I got to my desk this morning. I did so well all weekend as well and you hear that kind of comment and I just crumble.....

Don't let one comment get you down for the whole day! Nobody knows you like you know you. Do you feel healthy and strong and beautiful? You should - because you are. :flowerforyou:
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Hey u guys sorry I have not been very interactive with everyone. Its just that I have had a lot on my plate so its been a little tough to do everything. I went down from 140 to 136.4.... So I am very happy . I just want to get back and lose my lil pooch... lol. GOoooooooooooooooo Purple...
  • I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Stephanie, but all my friends call me Stephi. I'm a 38 year old mother of 2. My daughter is 20 and my son is 18, I've been married to the love of my life for the last 19 years, and he and I are losing weight together. We both have been overweight since I was pregnant with both the kids, but all I can do is blame myself for staying fat and eating my life away. I want to be healthy for when my kids give me grand babies and I want to be able to play with them and chase them around the playground. I think this weight loss challenge is going to be good. I know that I'm excited about it and I'm ready for a challenge. My first day with the purple team was this past Monday, (8/25/08).

Have a great day,
    Stephi :bigsmile:
  • Thanks to Canelitas and the purple team for being so organized! I think we got our weigh-in's in faster than both of the other teams..(shh..don't tell them that!) haha...and looks like we're off to a great start! Best of luck in week 2! GO PURPLE!
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Stephanie, but all my friends call me Stephi. I'm a 38 year old mother of 2. My daughter is 20 and my son is 18, I've been married to the love of my life for the last 19 years, and he and I are losing weight together. We both have been overweight since I was pregnant with both the kids, but all I can do is blame myself for staying fat and eating my life away. I want to be healthy for when my kids give me grand babies and I want to be able to play with them and chase them around the playground. I think this weight loss challenge is going to be good. I know that I'm excited about it and I'm ready for a challenge. My first day with the purple team was this past Monday, (8/25/08).

Have a great day,
    Stephi :bigsmile:

Welcome Steph your on the bestest team ever:drinker: