I've lost all my friends! :(

Options

Replies

• GatorDeb1
    GatorDeb1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    All these new friends?!! I feel like a freakin celebrity!!! (Don't worry I won't be taking any pictures of my *kitten* in a mirror and posting them online!!!!!)

:mad: ::UnFriends:: :mad:

:wink:
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    I am a happy Scot this morning and happy to add new friends if anybody wants to FR......!

It can get a bit crazy though, so might be worth thinking carefully first...lol
  • NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Im of good mental health status and log each day and im in the UK do I qualify??
  • andrahestia
    andrahestia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!

My friends have stopped too! I'm in Manchester and I'm on daily :)
  • manshusgr
    manshusgr Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. ...
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    haha, I'm married to a Scottish does that count? lol I log in daily and keep a food diary, not crazy but try not to be boring either lmao. anyones free to add me. I don't care where your from either.:drinker:
  • Nicole_BGA
    Nicole_BGA Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    All these new friends?!! I feel like a freakin celebrity!!! (Don't worry I won't be taking any pictures of my *kitten* in a mirror and posting them online!!!!!)

:mad: ::UnFriends:: :mad:

:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mcarhodes
    mcarhodes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm on here quite a bit throughout the day and try to log daily.
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday more or less feel free to add me

EDIT: Also from UK
  • ssmkgp
    ssmkgp Posts: 1,425
    Options
    ............and, I am ready to settle in 'UK' if this is the main condition :happy: :wink: :laugh:
  • Nicole_BGA
    Options
    ............and, I am ready to settle in 'UK' if this is the main condition :happy: :wink: :laugh:

Who isn't?! And why wouldn't you?! It's an amazing place to be... Apart from the cold... And the damp... And the politicians... But they're everywhere, you can't he them against us!!!!
  • GatorDeb1
    Options
    I'm in Vegas :(
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    edited...

Feel free to add.. I am very dysfunctional
  • Nicole_BGA
    Options

If you're "happening" in Vegas, does that mean you have to stay there??!! You'll never be able to leave again!!!!
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I clean my list from time to time for the same reason. I post daily, workout six days a week and have come a long way so far. Happy for the add if you like.
  • GatorDeb1
    Options

If you're "happening" in Vegas, does that mean you have to stay there??!! You'll never be able to leave again!!!!

No, once you make it there they don't ever let you leave, it's the city's dirty little secret.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I'm not a meanie!! They've just stopped logging!
    I log daily, I eat what I like (within reason!) I have good days and bad days... I have about another 15-20lb to lose.
    I'm English and live in the UK (which still includes Scotland - hurrah!!)
    Be lovely to have some motivated, happy, slightly dysfunctional friends that don't disappear on me!!!

Xx

Reported for being controversial!*

* Okay, not really, but if you play your cards right you may get some nifty kilt gifs in here.
  • Nicole_BGA
    Options

No, once you make it there they don't ever let you leave, it's the city's dirty little secret.

Bummer! You'll never get to freeze your bits off in the UK!!
  • Nicole_BGA
    Options
    I'm not a meanie!! They've just stopped logging!
    I log daily, I eat what I like (within reason!) I have good days and bad days... I have about another 15-20lb to lose.
    I'm English and live in the UK (which still includes Scotland - hurrah!!)
    Be lovely to have some motivated, happy, slightly dysfunctional friends that don't disappear on me!!!

Xx

Reported for being controversial!*

* Okay, not really, but if you play your cards right you may get some nifty kilt gifs in here.

Hey! They voted not me!!! I was prepared to deport my own Grandmother!!!!! I'm down for kilts!!!! As long as they're a true scot!
    :tongue:
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I log daily and see many people come and go all the time. I unfriend anyone who fails to log in for 30 days. I also unfriend fad-ish bullshiz, like detoxes and juicing. I don't know about dysfunctional, but I'm absolutely snarky.