Replies

• sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures! You're inspiring!
  • dannyxtyler
    dannyxtyler Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!!!!!!
  • SmartForAGirl
    SmartForAGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Those pics are like literally watching a person melt away! That's fantastic!
  • barbiesue812
    barbiesue812 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on you progress! I am just getting started and was reading some success stories for inspiration. You have definitely inspired me!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options
    Great job! In your "after" face pic you remind me so much of Taylor Swift!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Your progress is amazing.:smile:
  • YYC_Guy149
    Options
    This is awesome! Congratulations, and keep on going! :)
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Wow - my first thought when I saw the "after" picture of your face was "that's Taylor Swift!". Now, personally, I'm not a fan of her music, but she's a super-cute girl and you look just like her! Good work - keep it up!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    You DO look like Taylor Swift. You look beautiful! No one has answered the belly question and I'm not successful at that. But, I'm 63 and I won't bounce back as well as you should be able to at your young age. I would assume it will have to be crunches or something Why not look back at some success postings where the pics show that the person got rid of the belly. I've seen larger than yours to start and flat, flat, flat. Then message them and ask how they did it. Everyone is different, but you obviously have the motivation to be as successful as your body allows.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You've done an amazing job! You will get where you want to be, just keep going.

As for the belly, do you do any type of strength or resistance training? For me the thing that helped most was doing heavy lifting at the gym. I lost about four inches off my waist while only losing about 10 pounds.
  • abortey
    abortey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those pictures are such an inspiration and makes me want to keep on going with my own fitness journey. You should be incredibly proud of yourself! I'm so happy for you!! You look great!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great results, and you look fab.:smile:
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! Super inspirational!! You look amazing!! Congrats!!
  • hoffsquared
    hoffsquared Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Well done!
  • luna323
    luna323 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow amazing!!! way to go!
  • Wallyworldgal
    Wallyworldgal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job I need to start taking those kinds of pics so I can look back and see my progress as well. Very inspirational.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Brilliant lass :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!