Accountability buddies needed :)

Options
Hi all!

I'm on the last leg of this weight loss thing and it seems to be the hardest part, ugh!!!
Well I'm looking for some cool MFP peeps to join me in losing weight, getting fit, and kicking butt!

I log just about every single day and trying to keep my diary open, lol. I used to have it private but seeing how it works for me if I think everyone's watching me eat, haha.

:happy:

73529108.png

Replies

• luna323
    luna323 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes I think accountability will help me too. I never really added people on here before but when I saw the previous posts about friends I figured maybe that is the extra push I am missing. So I am hoping to improve on my tracking and see improvements before the end of the year :)
  • vanessahaslag
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on everyday and log all my food and exercise daily. :smile:
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 30lbs left to lose and I am on everyday!
  • kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love accountibilibuddies! I need lots of them too! I do well for 10 or so days, and then I stop tracking and, of course, the pounds that I lost come right back. I'm starting a clean eating AdvoCare cleanse on Monday, and I'll definitely need support staying on the bandwagon after the 10-day cleanse is finished.
  • IsaCaliBel
    IsaCaliBel Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    added :)
  • rlxsn
    rlxsn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I need them too! Please feel free to add me :o)
  • VegnStrong
    VegnStrong Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, i log in daily too.
  • mbegum28
    mbegum28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, i'm always in need of more buddies and keep my diary open for exactly the same reason.
  • reneaukl
    Options
    Hi all!

I am new to the MFP site; literally my first day. My weight loss goals are fairly small at this point, but I thought that if I took it slowly I may be more successful with the loss and changes in diet. I think accountability buddies are great. The most difficult challenges are always a little easier on us when we have support from others going through the same changes. :smile:
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Please consider joining the 100 Days to 2015 group.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23697-100-days-challenge-to-2015
  • IsaCaliBel
    IsaCaliBel Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yay, more friends! :drinker:

I'll check out that group, see if it's for me :wink:
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Im always open to new,inspiring & motivating folks on my mfp feed. Nothing motiving like seeing someone there workout burn and weightloss!!
  • disturbed_s
    disturbed_s Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here and looking for buddies, have quite a bit of weight to lose but trying so hard. All the best to everyone and feel free to add ????
  • disturbed_s
    disturbed_s Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just joined this 100 day group too, can't wait!!
  • kianacj
    kianacj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting after being gone a while. I need accountability partners, too!!