Add people who comment on this thread, make MFP friends!!

Options

Replies

• alska
    alska Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... i have an open diary n log daily :)

I'm 41, from North Royalton Ohio and have a 15 year old daughter.
  • ErikaWyk
    ErikaWyk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps. My name is Erika and I'm from south Africa. I'm married and a mom of 2. Ladies, feel free to add me! Have a nice day!
  • fit4eva86
    fit4eva86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi all, i'm kerry and i lost 42 pounds a couple of years back and have managed to keep it off with healthy diet and exercise, however in the past year i have developed b.e.d and don't understand how or when it started as i was always in control. I have just registered with this site hoping to find help and support from anyone, and anyone in the same situation as me. I'm 28 yo and currently weigh around 8 stone 7 pounds and i'm 5ft5 which is good for my height but i want to stop this E.D in its tracks.
  • KatieKansan
    KatieKansan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Katie and from Kansas.. I am Married with 2 children, a girl and a boy. This is my 2nd time on MFP and I've lost 41 pounds so far and am still needing to lose 16 more. I am also excited for the holidays so my whole family can see my progress!! Hoping to maintain and keep it all off this time.
  • StellaSue135
    Options
    Hello all! I could use all the support I can get. I'm 32 5'6 154 pounds. I would love to be 130. I was on mfp 3 years ago and dropped 30 pounds, but over the last year I have slowly went back to old habits and the weight started creeping back up on me. So I need to get back to where I was before. Please join me if you are serious about your health:)
  • MyTime2Shine541
    Options
    I am brand new here as of today, am 50 years old, 5'3, and weigh over 300 lbs. will definitely be here a while. please feel free to add me as i am friendless since i just created this profile 20 minutes ago lol
  • awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Donald from Lexington, KY. Started on my own about a year ago at 405 and now down to 327 using the app to help keep it going. Goals are:

Weight 200 pounds
    2015 Triple crown of running new best time
    Marathon next year
    Triathalon
    Ironman in the future

Please add me and if you would like to do a race or join me in one please let me know. I would love to have someone to run with!
  • LanceDuvall
    LanceDuvall Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is George.....56 yr old single grandpa......7 years clean from cancer......2 years past heart attack....I'm a survivor....I have successfully righted a lot of wrongs....Smoking, Booze and Bad Eating habits....I exercise daily....no longer have high blood pressure and my cholestrol is 100....60...good cholestrol.....the last part of my journey is to lower my wieght to 175 lbs.....I have about 28 to go......I started using this site 40 days ago and it's really helped me to keep on track......would like to get more involved with the friends aspect and the community part.....

please add me....maybe we can help each
  • VKanam
    VKanam Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34yr old from Seattle, moved here from India a few years back. I've been dealing with weight all my life, and I've gone through weight loss once earlier. I started putting on weight when I moved to the US, and finally decided to do something about it.

I started recently on MFP, and I absolutely LOVE it! I login daily, and my dairy is open.
  • TheBlizz35
    TheBlizz35 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    49 year old female... Been on and off this site since 2011. Have lost and gained 75 pounds and then some. Am back with a renewed commitment and would love to find others to join on this journey to better health.

Just watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead 2 last night and went straight home and juiced. Loved the first movie, loved the second. Would love to make more friends on this site. One message that came through loud and clear from the movie is that we can't do this alone... or if we do, we still need support of community after the weight loss in order to keep it off.

17 lbs down... only another 75 or so to go.. On my way to a healthier life. Care to join me? :flowerforyou:
  • casper0777
    casper0777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Juan from Central Florida. I am 40 and married with 3 kids. I joined the gym (LA Fitness) in March when I was 202lbs, now I am 171lbs. I want to go down to 150 while trying to build lean muscle and later g up to 160lbs. I go to the gym 5 days a week and is super fun. I started to use this site for less than a month and has helped me regulate the amount of food I need along with the proper balance between carbs, fat and protein.
  • tnd1
    tnd1 Posts: 19
    Options
    hi, I am Donna, 36 and from West Sussex.
    I am currently 154lbs a uk SIZE 14 and i feel that for my 5ft frame that is far too large.
    The main problem is my horrible flabby belly!

My goal is to get to a size 12 - not too worried about the weight, as nobody knows what that is unless i tell them :-)
  • sweetlady9783
    sweetlady9783 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Victoria, I am 31 years old and I live in Florida. I would love to make friends with anyone. I have been a member of this site for 74 days and I think it is time to get myself some sort of support system on here. I have lost 29lbs so far and I do need to lose a lot more, but I am in this for the long haul. I log daily and will do my best to encourage anyone with their weight loss goals. :flowerforyou:
  • manshusgr
    manshusgr Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi .. I am manshu from new delhi and I am 25 yr old .I have lost around 14 kgs so far in 2 months time.looking forward for some motivated friends.thanks
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lori from Alabama. I'm currently working on losing the last 15 pounds of my baby weight. I just had an adorable son in June and gained a whopping 48 lbs! :)
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Val , 30 , F from indiana, USA. I want ONLY friends who are active - like VERY active on MFP - daily log ins, log all their food etc. If someone isn't active for a couple days i delete them :) I want to loose about 100 lbs all together - ive lost 46 so far.
  • leasorath
    leasorath Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Adrienne, 27 from Michigan. I've been using MFP consecutively now for 194 days. So far it has been a major tool in helping me lose weight. I have lost a total of 34.6 lbs so far and attribute a lot of it to what I have learned from using MFP and lurking in the background with the community forum posts. I have an open diary for friends, about 58 lbs more to lose, and can't wait until the day I can switch to maintenance. Feel free to add me. Wishing the best for us all.
  • irisheyes321
    irisheyes321 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

What a great idea ;) My name is Liz and I am from Ireland.I have a big birthday next June and I finally want to change my lifestyle and be healthy.I have a lot of weight to lose and I need all the help and support to get my *kitten* moving.I promise to be there for you as well.So what are you waiting for lets do this together.:wink:
  • GFDawn
    GFDawn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been at this about a month now, and can use more friends for sure!!! Please add me ;o} Especially if you're into inspiring and supporting each other...
  • KellysDiet78
    Options
    Hi I'm Kelly, 36, from Kent.
    I lost a ton of weight and felt amazing, but now I've gained it back and MORE ..
    Feel rubbish about myself and now looking to meet new buddies to learn health tips and get motivation from.
    Feel free to add me if you are a serial logger :-)
    x