"Graze" box vs. Naturebox

Options
Does anyone use these snack services? I have been debating whether or not to join one for healthy snacks. I'm leaning towards Graze because it's $6 per box but Naturebox sends you bigger bags.

If you use these services do you recommend them?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I've just started Naturebox and haven't got my box yet so I can't really say much about it. I got a good deal with Groupon... I'll see if I stick to it afterwards. I really like the fact that you can pick your snacks though.

Definitely do Graze though, the first box is free and you can cancel anytime. I LOVE their stuff. Yes... it's expensive for what you get, but I just love all the flavors. I typically don't eat enough nuts or fruit and it's a good way of getting more in my diet (and much tastier than plain stuff I'd get at the store). Only drawback is you can't pick your snacks, but you can pick what you absolutely don't want.
  • Joyce_S
    Joyce_S Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did gobites for awhile, then decided to try graze. as it turns out, right after I started graze, gobites has been bought up and stopped shipping, so my timing was good. I decided to try graze instead of naturebox because the main thing I use these for is work snacks, and the single serving size container is perfect for that. I am not good at self-portioning snacks out of a bigger bag. Too easy to eat more than I planned. I'm on my 3rd graze box, and have liked everything they have sent so far. my kids are actually eating these, which never happened with gobites, so I'm now getting a second box every 2 weeks. If you (or anyone else) want a code for 1st and 5th box free, here is one: JOYCES3TP
  • S_Murphree
    Options
    I tried the graze box. In my opinion, the flavors were basically the same and the portions were very small. Mine had a funny aftertaste.
  • bluesarah13
    bluesarah13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have used NatureBox for about a year now and love their snacks. It's easy to customize what you want to get. If you forget to customize they are really good about sending you similar snack to what you've ordered in the past. I think NatureBox was offering a free first box, just so you can try it out. I love salty snacks and a few of my favs are the Roasted Kettle Kernels, the flavored pistachios and the Sourdough Cheddar Pretzels.