bony face structure :(

Options
2»

Replies

• KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    So true self acceptance goes such a long way. :)

I'm a hairstylist and from my experience if you want to fill out portions of your face or thin out a good haircut could really help with that...well a good haircut and styling it properly. Think about it having a bang or fringe that hits at the skinniest part of your face will highlight that area so if you want to fill that area or area's in you need to have the hair cut to hit above or below those specific spots. Also learning how to style your hair according to your life style. My suggestion is to go a fairly nice salon that will make time for a complimentary consult to discuss your life style, your work, your knowledge, the tools you own and how much time you are willing to put into your hair. A well trained stylist should be able to work with you and explain how to achieve your goal at home...maybe not as good as we do it but just about. Some nicer salons actually offer complimentary blow dry lessons so teach you exactly what you need to know.

Hope this helps!!
  • effa123punk
    Options
    thanku i ll go for bangs i hope it will make me feel good
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Hi... I've seen some of your other posts in the past and I'm a bit worried about you and your body image :(
    I mean this with all good intentions... but is there someone you could talk to? Or perhaps a professional?
  • effa123punk
    Options
    what u want to say exactly?
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    what u want to say exactly?

That you're beautiful and you should feel that way! Talking it out might help :)
  • effa123punk
    Options
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    One more thing...Women all over the world spend thousands of dollars getting plastic surgery to have the beautiful cheekbones you have! We are all built differently, we need to embrace what makes us unique.

Get a great haircut that shows off your particular beauty!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Contour with makeup. There are lots of tutorials on youtube. My favorites are by "gossmakeupartist."
  • effa123punk
    Options
    thanku all of u :)