Walden Farms??

Options
Okay guys...Give me your take.. I think I might order a few different things to see how I like them. So, lets just make this easy. You are either:

1. In Love
2. Disgusting
3. PROCESSED FOODS ARE CRAP FOR YOU
4. Hey man, all things in moderation, bro...good luck and peace on your journey....

Pick a number...

Replies

• PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    5. Weary of "calorie-free" foods
  • MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I bought both a dressing and a bbq sauce. I thought they were absolutely disgusting.
    If you want to try them, knock yourself out.
  • Early_Riser
    Early_Riser Posts: 127 Member
    Options

You don't like mustard? Pickles??
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options

You don't like mustard? Pickles??

My mustard is listed as 5 calories. I don't like pickles, so I wouldn't know.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Totally number 2

The only ones that were 1/2 way decent that I tried was the pancake syrup and the spicy BBQ sauce. I'd rather have the calories.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
  • Early_Riser
    Options
    Totally number 2

The only ones that were 1/2 way decent that I tried was the pancake syrup and the spicy BBQ sauce. I'd rather have the calories.

Pancake syrup is one I'm considering..
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Totally number 2

Pancake syrup is one I'm considering..

I wouldn't say it's BAD, but the sugar free versions they sell in the stores are better.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    4 because I have never had it before I cannot be a 1 or 2
  • vegkitten
    vegkitten Posts: 106 Member
    Options

I used to eat this stuff ALL THE TIME when I was restricting. Some of it is okay, but most of it just gross. DO NOT try the peanut butter. It's grossly artifically sweet.
  • thismoment
    Options
    I asked a registered dietician about the products and she was pleasantly surprised at the ingredients. I LOVE the pancake syrup and chocolate syrup. I always have a salad dressing packet in my purse so I don't add unnecessary calories to a salad when eating out.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Butterworth Sugar free syrup is the best low calorie syrup I have come across (20 calories per 1/4 cup). All the others taste like they are watered down... I eat scratch made waffle just about every morning so I have tried my fair share of syrups... I stick with this one... The Walden Farms stuff in my opinion is terrible.... Best of Luck
  • thismoment
    Options
    I agree about the peanut butter. Yuk.
  • Raynne413
    Options

I used to eat this stuff ALL THE TIME when I was restricting. Some of it is okay, but most of it just gross. DO NOT try the peanut butter. It's grossly artifically sweet.

Don't try the peanut butter especially if you LIKE peanut butter. It was bad enough to make me gag. I don't know what peanut butter they are comparing it to, but it is NASTY!!!
  • sugarkane1234
    sugarkane1234 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I bought a couple of items, tasted them, screamed and took them straight out to the dumpster. Not even the trashcan in my house, the dumpster. Gross Gross Gross. I don't remember what they were though.
  • Raynne413
    Options
    I bought a couple of items, tasted them, screamed and took them straight out to the dumpster. Not even the trashcan in my house, the dumpster. Gross Gross Gross. I don't remember what they were though.

LMAO I screamed at the amount of money I wasted. Ugh!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    When I was doing the Ideal Protein diet I used alot of Walden Farms and most were ok - I did love the maple syrup, not crazy on the salad dressing(only tried 2) did like the ketchup.

Good luck.
  • Early_Riser
    Options
    I think for peanut butter I'll stick to my PB2. I love that stuff...a lot.