5:2 Friends Please

Options
Hi Everyone,
I started on here a couple years ago and lost 30 pounds rather quickly. The good news is I have kept it off. The bad news is I have 30 or so more pounds to go. I'm 4"11 and 146. My ultimate goal is 110. I exercise almost every day, but I cant control staying at my measly 1200 calories and cant seem to lose. I go over more days than not and I know that is what is holding me back.
I'm going to be 41 this month and promised myself I would have had this under control by now, but I failed myself again.
I have read all the threads about the 5:2 and think that I could manage that way of life. So I'm actually looking for female friends who would like to start it with me maybe doing the same days for motivation. (thinking mon, and thurs).
Send me a message if your interested!

Replies

• angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    We are very similar ( ok you are younger and thinner, but I like to think I am too :-)

I am 49 yo, 5 feet tall, and am currently 156. I started 5:2 a few months ago and LOVE it.
    I eat 500 calories twice a week and slightly above TDEE other 5 days. The weight loss is going slowly (only .5 per week) but I am having a much easier time sticking to diet than any other plan.

will FR you
  • TNDamisi
    TNDamisi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Not doing the 5:2 method, but I am doing intermittent fasting as well (I prefer the 16:8 method). You may want to check out the Intermittent Fasting group, it's pretty active. I think there's also a specific 5:2 group as well.