Introduction

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm a 48 year old male who's been at this for 5 months and have lost 50 lbs so far. That puts me half way. The second half looks to be a lot harder than the first half so I'm looking for people on the way and who have done it.

Thanks.

Replies

• ccbulldog83
    ccbulldog83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you're looking for support.
  • Sascha
    Sascha Posts: 204
    Options
    Nicely done! That is amazing! Keep up the great work for the second half! Almost there :)
  • thats a fab weight loss
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Amazing, I'm adding you to steal some tips...
  • Jeff_is_Mr_Incredible
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the comments. So far I've had 4 things to drive me. They are:

1. Doing this with my wife. She started and working towards this goal with another person is a help.

2. Encouragement from my kids, especially my teenage daughters. I could see they worried when I was at my peak and I can see they're happier with the improvement I've made. Find someone to keep your spirits up.

3. Seeing other people around me that have had any level of success. There were so many of my friends and coworkers that saw having success that I told myself if they can do it then so can I.

4. Tired of the depression caused by poor sef image. I still struggle with this, but I know it's getting better. Look for victories!

I'd like to hear what other people's drivers are. Any offers?