Best Exercise to get rid of Baby Pooch?

Options
Does anyone know how to get rid of a baby pooch? I have had 3 kids by 2 c-sections. The second pregnancy was twins and I was stretched to the Heavens and back. I have been losing everywhere but my pooch. When I sit down it still rolls over my pants. I know I may not be able to get rid of it all but would like to get rid of as much of it as I can. Any suggestions?

Replies

• SunshineRowe
    Options
    ok def in the same boat... 2 c-sections and hysterectomy ... CRAZINESS
    the hysterectomy is what actually got me scared into doing something
    -I will say this you have to get rid of that belly fat by diet ...there is no exercise to get rid of the fat

but as far as tightening those muscles
    i have taken lots of classes and tried many things to be successful in this
    there are a few things that I thing really, make a big difference
    one of them is twisting moves in yoga
    -ini yoga you have to breath through your nose completely and out your nose completely
    add a twist into that and you are seriously working those stomach muscles
    that and also pulling from plank into downward dog with that breathing is amazing.
    *really nothing works those abs like yoga
    -secondly I would say an airsquat is so helpful on anything from your belly button down
    an air squat is a crossfit move where you squat all the way down to the ground (hands go up in the air) and you have to use your legs, booty and bottom stomach muscles to pull back up
  • mcurtis01
    mcurtis01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    When you figure that out I would love to know...in the same boat but my first pregnancy was twins. lol
  • dsielschott
    Options
    I am working on getting rid of my baby pooch to! I have found that Zumba has been helping a little with that. I've only been doing it about a month and can already see and feel a diffrence. I'm also adding crunches in to help tone those mucles.