Starting Again... Again

Options
So frustrated with myself - the 28 lbs I lost in 2012 is all back on - now to start all over again. I stopped paying attention, stopped logging, and landed right back where I started.

Just completed day 5 and it is getting easier - the first couple of days were so hard!

One day at a time...

Replies

• darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting over again as well. Got down to 155 and then stopped logging and working out altogether and now I'm at my highest weight of 205. I'm only on day one and already its been a challenge but I'm doing my best to be kind to myself and be positive. It's nice to know I'm not the only one that falls off the wagon.
  • amdpei12
    amdpei12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am really working on being positive too - so easy to beat ourselves up... Good luck to you - feel free to add me if you want a buddy to "start over" with! :)
  • DanNissley
    DanNissley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting over again as well. Got down to 155 and then stopped logging and working out altogether and now I'm at my highest weight of 205. I'm only on day one and already its been a challenge but I'm doing my best to be kind to myself and be positive. It's nice to know I'm not the only one that falls off the wagon.

Don't beat yourself up...I've been there..I was at 310 lbs lost 100 and gained 45lbs back and then got MFP am down 13 in 7 weeks. We CAN do this!