Hi, 6'4" girl in need of friends

Options
This is my first day here and would love some friends to go on this journey with. I'm really tall for a girl and would like some other tall ladies that understand the frustration of being tall. All friends welcome though. I'm currently at 190 wanting to be about 170.

Replies

• Shareema32
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'9 but I am a heels girl so I am always 6ft. I am 190 & goal is 175. I would love to accompany you in this journey as well ????
  • Traciemur22
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'9 but I am a heels girl so I am always 6ft. I am 190 & goal is 175. I would love to accompany you in this journey as well ????
    thanks
  • VibrantAnnette
    VibrantAnnette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i was the tallest woman in my family, does that count? :) 5'7" Seriously, just last week my hairdresser pointed out to me that no one would see the gray roots on my head except guys over 5'9".... she was correct! My hair grew 2" gray roots before anyone noticed! I am the only one that notices except really tall people! I had a roommate that was 6'2", tallest girl I ever knew. she had some very interesting stories to tell about the challenges of being am Amazon woman. Cool thing is all the women on volleyball team are at least 6'2" tall.

Do you play pro-sports?
  • gmdaniel
    gmdaniel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    well I am not as tall but I am tall for a female....5'6" I consider that above average....we can still be friends.
  • markrichtsspraytan
    Options

I'm a 5'2" heels girl; I wish wearing my 5.5" wedges gave me the extra calories a 5'7.5" girl gets to eat!

OP if you want a friend who is on the opposite end of the height spectrum, feel free to add me!
  • jonesyk22
    jonesyk22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my best friend is 6'4 like you. So I know your pain all too well. Add me if you like!