mom trying to shed 100+lbs

Options
Trying MFP for the 2nd time, but this time hopefully with some friends who have similar goals. I am a married mother of 4 boys, and trying to lose 100+lbs. Looking for all the friends and motivation I can get and hoping to be a light for others taking this journey as well. please feel free to add me =)

Replies

• lessofLisain13
    lessofLisain13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome Flabulous....love the name BTW. I am a mother of 5 and had right around 100 to lose, depending on what i decide my final goal is!! This is a wonderful group of people, who are all on the same journey. Good luck and feel free to add, i am on here everyday and leave it up on my computer at work....
  • ChristinaR419
    ChristinaR419 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I need to lose almost 100. Ugh ... I hate even reading that! Feel free to add me ... anyone that reads this can. I need all the support and friends I can get!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Good job getting started again. More friends are better! Add me if you want.
  • alord426
    alord426 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this!! I lost 121lbs after I had my son 4 years ago and now I am pregnant with #2 and plan to lose whatever I gain after he is born :)
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi There!!
    I'm in a similar boat as those who have posted. I'm a mom of a 2 year old, who is TTC. I'm looking to lose roughly 100 lbs. I'd like to say I'll wait and get it off after I have another baby... but I know it's better to start now!!

I'll friend you!! I can use your support too!! Good luck!! I'm sure you'll do great! :)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    This can be done if you are committed and patient. I'd love to cheer you on...add me!
  • dawn71uk
    dawn71uk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 72 to loose too week two and lost 5 lbs. hires a trainer and at gym 5 times a week I am not living like this any more !!!Good luck ladies we can do this ....
  • momto4boyzz
    momto4boyzz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I am also a mother of 4 boys and need to lose about 100 lbs :) I have lost over 17 lbs but have a long ways to go.
    I love all of the support that myfitnesspal has to offer.
    :smile:
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3 and also trying to loose 100+ lbs....please feel free to add me as well....:flowerforyou: can always use the extra support............
  • Elaen
    Elaen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Ang mom of 2 boys I need to lose like 40 kg (Not sure how to convert lol), I have been on MFP for years but severely slacking. I started a LCHF lifestyle, and also going to gym. I would love motivation and vice versa :-)