Well... Hello from Texas!

Options
I've been using MFP for almost two months. I'm down about 28 lbs. So far so good. Working hard 4-5 days a week and trying to finally make this stuff STICK!!! I started out 444 lbs in '08 and I'm hell bent on finally dropping my last 50 or so! I'm finally starting to see some muscle and it is making me even more serious about this!!!

Replies

• Jazaky
    Options
    Good luck! What work outs do you do?
  • kclbrittney
    Options
    Nothing out of the ordinary. I do a 3 day split on my lifting and do cardio and abs on the other two days. Sometimes, I only do one day of cardio...it just depends on what I have going on that week.

MWF- Lifting days
    T-Th-- Cardio/ab days

I spend about an hour to an hour and a half. Rarely is it ever more than that. I'm usually in a hurry to finish so I can pick up my son from school on time! lol
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What an awesome journey from 400+ pounds!! Congratulations on the loss and gaining health and more time with your family!
    (My parents lived in Gun Barrel City when it was just a "wide spot in the road" with no stop lights. . .LOL!)
  • kclbrittney
    Options
    It's growing a lot! Don't know if that's a good thing yet though?!?! lol
  • aliu00
    Options
    great job!
  • MisStarr_83
    MisStarr_83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I love the commitment you made to yourself. Thank you for the inspiration. (An Athens girl who moved to Arizona)
  • kclbrittney
    Options
    I lived in Athen myself for 4 years!