USN Diet UltraLean challenge.. anyone want to join?

Options
Hey guys. I am on a quest to lose the tum and to tone up.

I have today started USN Ultralean Diet meal replacement shakes in hopes to kick start the fat loss and to help me tone up a little quicker.

You can have it 1-3 meals a day and it has no sugar and only 2g fat. I tried Slim Fast before this but realised from just 2 shakes a day I was way over my recommended sugar intake per day due to the sugar in the shakes being so so high.

Anyway... I am aiming to exercise at least 3-4 times a week and will be calorie counting and exercise logging on my fitness pal app on my iphone :)

Would love to have friends on there with simular goals and I love seeing new ideas from what others eat that healthy and low in calories or fat etc.

I have weighed and measured myself today, so will check in with those every few days.

Would be super thrilled if anyone would like to join me on this challenge.

I am off to the gym this morning to work my butt off :)

Replies

• SheCanSheWill
    SheCanSheWill Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt mind joining!! I just ordered more strawberry shake today so I'm starting from scratch again. I want to lose weight and tone up also:-)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    How about you do it the regular way, which is less faddy and more sustainable and actually teaches you a lifestyle you can keep for life? I think relying on shakes to lose weight is ridiculous, personally. Why not just have the equivalent in food and have some patience, instead of going for fast, but usually short lived results?
  • SheCanSheWill
    SheCanSheWill Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input. I am trying to eat 4 meals a day and I believe the shakes help as they are quick and easy to do. People choose to purchase and try what they want. Whatever works for them really ;-)
  • b3cca85
    b3cca85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hope you don't mind me joining :)
    I started using vanilla diet fuel today, It's tastes awful and resembles wallpaper paste but I'm hoping it will give me the kick start I need. I have a habit of starving myself throughout the day so I have been using shakes to get used to 'eating' throughout the day. I was in a car accident in march and have gained over a stone due to being unable to exercise and binge eating due to depression.

I've previously lost 5 half stone in 7months by changing my diet so I'm hoping to do the same eventually.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    What on earth makes you think it has no sugar in it? It clearly says it has ADDED sugar in the ingredients list!

Edit to add: We are talking about 'Diet Fuel' aren't we?
  • ashycrew
    ashycrew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hay how did you get on
  • nadiaaziz799
    nadiaaziz799 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any results on this?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I love food to much, and prefer to lose/maintain eating food :)