Motivational Quotes?

Options
Looking for some motivational quotes in regards to healthy living, exercising, and a good mindset about both! Would love to hear what motivates YOU and who said it! Thanks in advance!! :smile:

Replies

• NlKKA
    NlKKA Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hello! I actually post my own motivational quotes each morning on the Message Board and also under my status. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend so that you can see them each day. My motivation comes from others, my life, my family, church, friends, and just daily activity.
  • jhann16
    jhann16 Posts: 62
    Options
    I tell my students "Where you now sit, I once sat." I realized that this is true in my weight loss journey. Where I am now, thousands (maybe millions) have been. If they can accomplish their goals then I can too! Nothing worth doing is easy. It takes hard work, but I'm not alone. :o)
  • peterscr7
    Options
    No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
  • LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    "the time to REstart is the moment you take that last bite of something unwise" -the author is one of my 1st pals on MFP ;)

"It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly" -Mabel Newcomber

"I have a strategic plan. It's called DOING THINGS" -anonymous

"Every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"

"Never give up...every effort you make brings you closer to your goal" -Kathleen Daelemans

"Taking care of yourself does not make you self-centered, it makes you centered"

"In every problem are the seeds of it's solution"

"Change the Mind and the Body Will Change Itself"

"The Food You Eat Today Dictates the Body You'll Have Tomorrow"

I read every single one of these - EVERY SINGLE DAY! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!