What would you do if....

Options

Replies

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Research methods on how to launder the diamonds. I don't want to be kidnapped for my poo.

WWYD if you could read minds... but only on Tuesdays?
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    invest in some wipes lol

WWYD for a Klondike bar??
  • Joannah700
    Options
    I would go to the grocery store. I'm practical.

What would you do IF ....it was discovered you were the reason for Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston to have split up?
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    invest in some wipes lol

WWYD for a Klondike bar??
    Break a sweat doing chores and homework, so I could "afford" it in terms of cals/macros

WWYDI you were doing homework and could not possibly find an answer no matter who you asked, and notes, the book and Google proved useless, AND your teacher were busy?
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Use google scholar, maybe go to the library and look for references the old fashioned way, and ask a reference librarian for help.

what would you do if your city ran out of water?
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    easy question I live in Toledo we just had this problem of contamination . I would go to the nearest natural spring and get it from there wwyd if someone at the gym asked to borrow your toothbrush?
  • osmium3
    Options
    "wwyd if someone at the gym asked to borrow your toothbrush?"

Give the person a dollar and suggest that they seek out their very own toothbrush.

What would you do if.....

....you awoke tomorrow and found that the rumored zombie apocalypse occurred whilst you slept?
  • Joannah700
    Options
    I would turn to page 3 of the disaster plan my sister put together and proceed accordingly.

What would you do if you discovered Monsters Inc was based on reality?
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'd nail my closet door shut and pray they don't break through.

WWYD if your dog suddenly laid an egg?
  • zcb94
    Options
    I'd nail my closet door shut and pray they don't break through.

WWYD if your dog suddenly laid an egg?
    Get her checked out @ vet.

...you were tired, not allowed to sleep well at night OR nap, AND are sensitive to caffeine, medicines, etc, AND can't eat, drink, breathe in a special way, go outside OR exercise for energy?
  • Whiskey2206
    Options
    I'd die a sad slow death!!

WWYD if all your hair fell out and you suddenly regrew the hair but on your butt cheeks
  • Joannah700
    Options
    I would cut off the hair to make a wig and invest in laser treatments.

What would you do if you found yourself independently wealthy (no longer relying on a job/career to finance you)?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I'd make sure my Family was taken care of but not spoiled, and would become a Philanthropist. :smile:

If someone who was famous and Super attractive asked you out, but you'd have to deal with the Paparazzi?
  • zcb94
    Options
    If someone who was famous and Super attractive asked you out, but you'd have to deal with the Paparazzi?

"No, thanks. It sure was an honor to meet you, though!" (shakes hands).

WWYDI, while studying/doing office work with a time limit and looming deadline, you got interrupted, and the interruptor's question/comment was important?
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WWYDI, while studying/doing office work with a time limit and looming deadline, you got interrupted, and the interruptor's question/comment was important?

I would answer the question briefly and explain that I had a deadline and would answer the question in detail after my project was completed.

WWYDI, a butterfly landed on your hand while you were picking something up?
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I would hold very still and let it sit there.

What would you do if you knew you had only one more day to live?
  • zcb94
    Options
    I would hold very still and let it sit there.

What would you do if you knew you had only one more day to live?
    Spend that day in my ideal Passing Position, to be prepared.

WWYDI you had a team project due soon at work/school and haven't even met your partners for lunch & chat, let alone to work together?
  • Whiskey2206
    Options
    I'd try to bs my way through the project and hope for the best.

WWYD if your house were haunted and the ghosts wouldn't let you leave?
  • joemasserini
    joemasserini Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Keep the family in one room at night while standing guard and order a lot of pizza (we gotta eat somehow!) while waiting for a young priest and an old priest.

WWYD if you were offered a tonic that would grant you immortality?
  • Joannah700
    Options
    Give them the evil eye! I know better than to except a tonic. It would probably turn me into an immortal tree or a water molecule. No thank you!

What would you do if had an opportunity for your dream job...but it meant your pay would be cut in half?