Hi I'm new...

Options
I'm doing a low carb low calorie diet and daily exercise plan in the hopes of losing 100lbs by my birthday (Jan. 11). I have a good friend who is joining me in this mission! I started Monday and I'm down 6lbs as of this morning.

Replies

• annekejohnson
    annekejohnson Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a low carb low calorie diet and daily exercise plan in the hopes of losing 100lbs by my birthday (Jan. 11). I have a good friend who is joining me in this mission! I started Monday and I'm down 6lbs as of this morning.
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    Way to go, Annie!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You'll do great, I'm sure! I love MFP. It helps me keep track of things and makes me think twice about snacking if I know I have to put it on the chart :grumble:
    Then I tell myself, "if you eat that, you'll have to walk 30 more minutes to get it off." Biggest trouble is, I LOVE to walk about as much as I love those Klondike Slim-a-Bear ice cream sandwiches! :laugh:

I'm glad you have a friend to work with. I know that is a tremendous help. When one of you gets weak, the other can hold you up, and get your mind off food and other problems, and on track where you can have a wonderful birthday celebration in January! But....remember that on this site, you have a whole family of friends to lift you both up!

Any questions, just ask. The folks on here are experienced and very generous with their knowledge. They're on the same road we're on, so we are a Fitness family!

Wishing you the best of success! :flowerforyou:
    Marti in Kentucky
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    WELCOME i am addicted to this site already and it has only been a couple weeks great support here:flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    8lbs...Good Job! Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I wish u much success!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I just noticed...I didn't say hello and welcome!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Missed saying "Hi!" yesterday.... Welcome! Nice to meet you!