30's and 5'8ish....

Options
Anyone on here in their 30's and on the tall side for female?

Where do you shop for flattering clothes?

Replies

• ledachick
    Options
    I like New York and Company. They have tall lengths and different cuts that flatter all body types. :)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    I'm 29, 5'7" and wear (depending on the store) either a 10/12 (if they run big) or a 14/16 (if they run tight) lol.

I LOVE H&M (adore their clearance racks! Hello $3 dresses!), lingerie from Lane Bryant/Cacique (BOGO Free right now), New York & Co., Express, JC Penney's and (online) Victoria Secret.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Kohl's cause I'm cheap like that. Plus Kohl's cash. :smokin:
  • lisa_nola
    Options
    For work, i like banana republic for skirts and sometimes their pants but they can be a bit too conservative. J Crew sometimes has good pants that have curvier cuts. And I recently tried on Levi's that I found at TJ Maxx and they were both long and curvy and they fit pretty well... But usually for jeans, i'm stumped. I have a 27" waist and 42-43" hips. I find that jeans that fit over my hips always gape at the waist. Thoughts?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

Ha! Target, pronounced Tarjay of course because I be fancy. :happy:
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm 30s, 5'8" and I shop primarily on Ebay. I don't need to buy things new, its a personal choice thing. I get compliments all the time. You have to ask for measurements when buying.
    I have the same problem with pants and jackets. I have broad shoulders and bigger arms so stuff that fits my shoulders and arms can be loose on my body. I take in jeans and pants all the time. However I find that Ann Taylor curvy bottoms fits great!!!
    White house black market is great too.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Ha! Target, pronounced Tarjay of course because I be fancy. :happy:

Pinkies out! :laugh: