Where are my Big Beautiful Women at? I need more friends

Options

Replies

• Rhea_L
    Rhea_L Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Request send. Good luck on your journey!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me if you would like :) I always try to motivate and give support. I have been at this three years so far and plan to be here for awhile :)

SW 465.9
    CW 245
    GW 169
  • cookeylady
    cookeylady Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am a BBW I have over 100 pounds to lose and DAMN IT I am going to ROCK THIS weight loss. I am walking 30 minutes, trampoling 30 minutes, will get a gym pass next month, start biking, and am going to start 21 day fit. YAY ME!!!!
  • ulala424
    ulala424 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was a BBW but I'm down 52 lbs now... still have more to go. I know how important it is having people help motivate you.
  • lauraschulkind600
    Options
    Hi-
    How do we add friends from the communities?
    Laura
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    How do we add friends from the communities?
    Laura

Click on their picture it will take you to their profile and you will see a green button that says Add as friend :)
  • StormageddonDLOA
    Options
    I could use more friends! I'm down 40 lbs from my ultimate highest and I'm looking to lose at least 40 more. Feel free to add me if you want support!
  • seafolk999
    seafolk999 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me I just started back could also use some support.
  • thebrittg
    Options
    Wow, I feel so empowered reading these posts. You women are amazing!
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    BBW right here! I love this thread so much!! I'm on here daily so anyone who wants to add me, feel free!

SW: 310
    CW: 300
    GW: 150
  • fannybee
    fannybee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am loving all my new BBW friends! Girl power!

21 pounds lost ! i am looking for friends to cheer for and could use some too :-)
  • xoAnnettexo
    Options
    On the journey to lose 100+. Sent you a friend request :)
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Highest known weight 330, started MFP at 305, currently 253.6 and goal weight is around 170. Anyone is free to add me! I've logged in for 262 days straight so I am for sure always on :)
  • wintoolose34
    wintoolose34 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just joined, I was using losingit. But changed over to this because I can use my fitbit, and runkeeper for free :) But, anyways, I am 34 yrs old, mother of two boys :) I am in desperate need to lose 109lbs. And like you, I am looking for a great support system :)
  • Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. 22 pounds down 78 to go.
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and have for the last 76 days. I have lost a total of 55 lbs (27 since joining MFP) and I still have another 90 to go so I will be around for a while. Feel free to add me. :)
  • ksmithnh
    ksmithnh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You ladies rock :)

I just hit 55 lbs doe and have another 40-50 to go. Trying not to get hung upon the number right now but more on the little wins and can't wait to shop 'normal' sizes. Almost there!
  • jennylilac
    jennylilac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too! 23 down, 124 to go!
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I started here in April with at least 100 pounds to lose, I've lost 18 so far but still have a long way to go. :) I will probably revise my goal to lose 120 lbs total when I get closer. We will see...
    I am on MFP every day, currently a 170 day streak.
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for 4 years but restarted my weightloss journey this year a few months ago. Would like to have friends who are on regularly. I started at 180.8 and is at 184/185 right now. I want to get to 170-165.