Insanity Day 1 and Day 19- PICTURES

Options
I started Insanity 09/01. I been playing with my calories and trying to see what works best with me! I think i FINALLY figured it out! Theres not a huge difference but i do see some changes.

1. my butt looks a little tighter and "lifted"
2. My back fat isnt so "deep". First thing i cant wait to see go.
3. My upper back looks smaller too

Im only 1.4 lbs down and 1.5 inches down since the start of Insanity BUT TOTAL INCHES LOST (so far): 12.75 inches
TOTAL POUNDS LOST(so far) : 13.7 lbs

Next week is the last week of month 1, then cardio core and balance for a week and then MONTH 2. Thats going to whoop my butt lol!! Cant wait to see more results!! Thanks for reading.

Oh, check out my blog: http://fat2fitjourneywithmsortiz.blogspot.com/ i just started it :)

2s01t0l.png

Replies

• hopsanddreams
    Options
    Great job! I'm thinking about starting Insanity on Monday, or the Monday after... any tips?
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Congrats Chris :)! You're doing great and looking great!
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Fat2Fit_imready Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm thinking about starting Insanity on Monday, or the Monday after... any tips?

Thank you!

I would say eat more, drink more water, stay focused and make sure you get plenty of protein!! You wont regret it!!
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    Congrats Chris :)! You're doing great and looking great!

Thank you!! slowly put surely!!!
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations I definitely see differences keep it up! I'm doing Jillian Michaels shred it with weights and insanity is something I want to try.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You lost back fat!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Definitely noticeable across your back. Very well done lass :-)
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Definitely a noticeable difference. Good job
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Options
    THANKS guys!!! I cant wait to start month 2! i heard the inches drop that month!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!