Hi I'm new here.....

Options
I am so tired of being a fatty! I realized how much calories I consme every day , and I could slap my self for it. No wonder I have a waist expansion problem.So Ima work out on my elliptical trainer 4 days a week and ry do my exercize videos at least twice a week. Ima stay between 1200- 1500 calories a day 6 days a week.... and have 2000 calories one day a week. My fun day. But this whole food controlling me thing is over. I know if this website will track what I do, it will be asier for me to hold ,yself accountable. I way what I weighed when I was nie months pregnant. It's really depressing, and I can't stand it anymore. In 10 days I don't wanna sit back and realize I regret not starting the diet ten days prior. I gotta start sometime, and that time is now. I don't wanna develop diabetes and heart problems like my parents. And I surely don't wanna get any more lazy and depressed. I'm not proud of who I have became healthwise. I always wanna whine about my clothes not fitting, and I always wanna say tomorrow Ima start a diet. ENOUGH!!!!!! It's time to change my lifestyle. So I will go into this thing doing it right.....The good old fashion healthy diet and exercize. I refuse to take diet pills because they give me chest pains when I take them. I am too broke to do lipo, and there's only 2 things I can do . Make better choices what my body consumes, and increasing my exercize. So here I go. Pray for me that I stick with the plan!

Replies

• snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi hun i'm also a newbie good luck losing the lbs x
  • chicablanca26
    Options
    Thanks! I know we can do this! We will look back a month from now and be so proud we finally got off our butts and did something about what makes us so unhappy!
  • lounphill
    Options
    Hey Im new too!!! ready to lose weight n feel great!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Spetite
    Options
    Hi I am new here too, similar story as you...amazing when you start tracking your calories how many are actually consumed and yikes! I realized I had almost 1400 calories in one meal/sitting the other day. I have this app on mobile and track everything. I have to hold myself accountable sometime! I have done much better just knowing I have to track it. I have done this before, tracking, exercise and such. It worked great...then life happened, divorce, move, new single parent, job loss...40 lbs and 2 years later I am going to stick with it now! I am ready for this. Good luck to you!
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both. Good luck and fell free to add me. :)
  • Sohnsearae
    Options
    Welcome, and best wishes on your journey, feel free to add me!
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    I'm glad to see so many people ready to go and help each other out. I have a group on facebook that does just that!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_174769109231499&ap=1

I'm hoping I can help out as much as possible.
  • chicablanca26
    Options
    Thanks! i too did this about 5 years ago and lost 45 lbs in 5 months. But over the years I gained most of it back... The last 20+ lbs gained came since last halloween. I look my best at 150 lbs with my build. I was somewhat ok looking at 170 lbs, but now I am 188. I was 192 when I gave birth to my daughters. There's just no excuse for it other than I got lazy and didn't pay attention to all the stuff I ate and drank. So I am determined to get things back how they should be and keep it that way.Good luck to you all! We can do this!
  • NBFIT
    NBFIT Posts: 79
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been on here a week or so. It's been challenging, but do-able. I'm not as concerned with the calories this time around. Still trying to stay w/in my goal range, but focusing more on "what" I'm eating & the exercise. Good fats instead of bad, staying away from processed foods, etc. Good luck to you guys! You can do it!

4057145.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tucker12
    Options
    I to am a newbie have been tracking my calories for a weak now (1200) and already feel better can't wait to see what i'm like in a month.I have never counted calories before but was stunded when i did know wonder i have gained sooo much weight Good luck to you all
  • chicablanca26
    Options
    I'm so excited. Can't wait to weigh in at my goal weight. I have a cute black dress I wanna wear when I reach my goal!