• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I guess I'm counted out :/

Not every man is into Meaty Bites. But most of us are. :blushing:

FR SENT
  • PositivePal
    PositivePal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and saw your post, I would love to be friends with other BBW's going through the same stuff. Please feel free to send me a friend request. I'm not quite sure how all this works yet but hopefully it won't take me to long to figure it out :)
  • BettJo64
    BettJo64 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    friend request on the way!!:happy: I'm over 300 and have lots to lose, but I still love myself just the way I am today :heart: you have to love yourself and be confident in your skin no matter what size you are :bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Andyzaa
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Highest weight was 190, current 179, looking to go to 140~
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    im not a BBW but i WAS. i started at 327lbs. and i log every day. its been 1014 days.. so if you happen to want a friend thats been there and is staying here then send me a request. if not, that is fine too. best of luck to you!
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    who qualifies as a bbw? I was 210 but 20 lbs lighter now. I still want friends though D:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

***looks at ticker, kicks rocks** I'm still counted in :sad:

OP: When I started here, I had the same sort of thinking, that people who are also needing to lose 100+ lbs. would best understand my struggle/gurney/whatever and be better able help me through it. At this point, most of my FL isn't in that category at all (needing to lose or having lost as much weight as I have). But, I've learned so much from them. And been encouraged by. And entertained by. And had lots of great pictures of to ogle.

I'd really recommend connecting up with people based on personality, rather than on some arbitrary "you must have xxx to lose" criteria.
  • ClaresTime
    ClaresTime Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I started yesterday with 100lbs to lose x
  • fatmefitme
    Options
    hi! i'd like to make some friends on here as i'm new. and looking for others to talk with. my highest weight was 283 and i'm 225 as of today!
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am on the smaller side, but add me, love to motivate and encourage women in general. We should pull
    Out the best in each other
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I was over 300 lbs when I started so I know what it's like. Happy for active chatty friends to add me !
  • ylvak94
    ylvak94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I've just started again but I really want to lose weight and more friends would make it much easier.

I'm currently at 220lbs with a goal weight of 140-145lbs. I'm 5'5" ish.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

***looks at ticker, kicks rocks** I'm still counted in :sad:

OP: When I started here, I had the same sort of thinking, that people who are also needing to lose 100+ lbs. would best understand my struggle/gurney/whatever and be better able help me through it. At this point, most of my FL isn't in that category at all (needing to lose or having lost as much weight as I have). But, I've learned so much from them. And been encouraged by. And entertained by. And had lots of great pictures of to ogle.

I'd really recommend connecting up with people based on personality, rather than on some arbitrary "you must have xxx to lose" criteria.

Agreed. And you have to self motivate. No one can do this for you. Good luck.
  • JAyers27
    JAyers27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now! Love your attitude!:smile:
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    hi, i had lost 52 lbs last year on here and gained back 61 so just starting back again and can really use a good friend that would help me get motivated and keep motivated to complete this plan and for me to help motivate them on their goal. I have 80 lbs to lose. Friend me if you would like to motivate each other.