starting to loose my get up and go

Options
hi, so far i have lost 50kgs and now i am in a size that means i can buy clothes from normal stores and feel more confident i am finding it harder to say no and harder to make myself work out....i havent got the body i want yet and still want to loose around 15kgs but i want my determination back.....anyone else been here??? what did u do to kick yourself in the butt? pls help!!

Replies

• southern_gurl
    Options
    I feel that ALL the time, I think everyone does. The important thing is to pat yourself on the back for what you have done, how good you have done and how good you feel in that smaller pair of jeans! Take it one day at a time, who knows, tomorrow you may wake up and again find the motivation you need! I window shop and look at shoes, and imagine all the sexy shoes I can wear once I reach my goal weight! That and kick a#% music revs me up!! LOL. You have done good and you look fantastic, you've come to far and worked to hard to give up....hang in there! Always here if you need a friend to support you!!!!
  • southern_gurl
    Options
    Oh and did I forget to mention that you look HOT!?! Just saying.....................
  • hippygeeza
    hippygeeza Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well thanks hun.....u made me blush
  • southern_gurl
    Options
    You are welcome. :tongue: Serously you look FANTASTIC!! I admire the results, as well as the determination it took to get them! I know how hard it is to motivate yourself every single day, and it takes a lot to accomplish so much....keep it up, it has paid off and you do look great!! Seeing your pics lets me know that I can do this!!
  • southern_gurl
    Options
    And I looooove that I made you blush!!! LOL