Fifty and ready for supportive friends to help me on my way.

Options
I am a 50 year old wife, mom and Grammie. I want to loose at least 70 lbs and I am looking for other women ages 40-60 who need the motivation and support as I do to eat healthier and make exercise a daily regimen. I am looking for about 5 friends who are ready for a journey back to a healtier person. I am looking for those who are postive, encouraging and supportive. If this sounds like you. Please message me. smile Lynne

Replies

• kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    u can add me if you'd like

I'm 46 soon to be 47
  • 14timeforchange
    Options
    please add me.. im 57 and so ready for this life change.... I had lost 67 pounds about 12 years ago.. and then had 4 surgeries and one accident (feel through my dining room floor when they were remodeling my house) and have gained almost all the weight back.. I need supportive people that want to get healthy and fit as i do!!!!!!!
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    thanks for the add. not quite 50 yet, but some of the same goal!
  • butterflynow427
    Options
    I would so appreciate being in on this group. Im 59 and don't want to have to join WW!! Is there a way to get email notices of when someone from this group checks in? I'm not great with tech, and don't want to miss out on the daily group support/check-ins.
  • sakelzenberg
    Options
    Hi I'm Sherry 54 years young and what to lose 60 pounds. I have a great family but a husband who has never had to lose weight. I also need a friendly group who understands what it means to be oner weight and what to lose it and be healthier. I hope you what me in your group.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    If you want this thread to continue, just keep posting to it. No need to form a formal "group" if you don't want to.

I've been using MFP and losing steadily since February. I'll be here a long time since I have plenty left to lose. I'll help keep this thread going if others will!
  • schafmom
    schafmom Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is Deb, 53 and need to lose 30 pounds. I would also like to be in your group, I can also use the encouragement.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I am fifty. Just starting out with about 50 lbs to lose