iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus

Options
2»

Replies

• jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    love my 5s at the moment but I'm sure by the time the 6s comes out ill want one.. lol i might go for the watch when its released :)
  • staticfive
    staticfive Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Man, I hope I didn't come off as such a troll when I had Android, you guys are relentless. I like how you think you're being cute by posting something inherently off-topic.

iPhone 6 Plus is like 3mm too wide for my bike mount.... But i'm gonna make it work. Optical image stabilization and the massively larger battery will make all of it worth it for me since my iPhone 5 won't even survive a 3 hour bike ride with Strava running anymore.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I tried doing some activities with my 5S, but I'd rather have the iWatch for tracking. We will see.
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Neither :tongue:

lol you and me both. I can't fathom spending a ton of money on a new phone every time apple makes one. I'm happy with my $115 LG smartphone.

You can get an iPhone 5S for $99, a free 4S for a while now, or the newest 6 for $199. The HTC one is $150, the Galaxy 5 is $199, and an LG G3 is $199.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone?&zipRdr=y

I never understood the expensive comments. I mean, I understand why people think they hate Apple, for all those unfounded reasons.

ALL new high end phones are about the same price. All phones eventually go down or become free.

That's with a new 2 year contract, and I'm fairly positive your monthly bill is much higher than mine. Mine has no contract, and I didn't have to pay a ridiculous deposit to open a phone line. Verizon once quoted me a new contract deposit $600 because I had no credit at the time. I pay $45 a month for unlimited talk, text, and data at 4G.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just singling out iphones, I wouldn't pay that much for any phone.
  • B0rnC0nfus3d
    B0rnC0nfus3d Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Neither :tongue:

This ^^^ :laugh:
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    If I didn't have a Macbook Pro I would be more inclined to have an Android phone. But the interoperability between Yosemite and iOS8 is stellar.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Gold Iphone 6 128gb
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Lol.

iphone-6-release-1.jpg?w=640
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    That is every phone since Apple introduced the iPhone and opened the market demand for smartphones. Really NO phone has changed the core service of calling and network use. They all just battle over nuances specs and gimmicky uses.
  • DJStephenLynch
    Options
    Camera scanner not working on iPhone 6 . Works ok on 6plus. ????
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I think I'll wait for the iPhone 7 Plus plus Plus PLUS plus and.. not get it.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    1378553_10151649799012257_1111345503_n.jpg?oh=66aedb86200d3105709a55196d82cc1f&oe=5493BC1D

:heart: