fitness.bug

Options
Evening all

I'm Fee and trying to get into shape as fed up being over weight.

started fitness classes and I'm well and truly addicted can't get enough and constantly wanting to be doing something.

Just wish the weight would.come off easier though as not shifting very easily, being under active thyroid is.making it extremely difficult.

Anyone else like this?

Replies

• DMSavoia
    DMSavoia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've had an under active thyroid for 17 years. I've found the best way to lose weight is to stick to clean foods, eat the right amount of food and I lift weights 4 days a week. I also do 20 minutes of hiit on my elliptical after my lifting 3 days a week. Figuring out your BMR, can help you see if you are over eating. I was and had no clue why I was retaining body fat! Oops! :) It takes about 2 years to get to your final goal if you stick to it. Take before pictures and update after 3/6/12 months to see the change. Never cheat yourself during your process. I remember excluding foods when logging lol, (as if I didn't really eat chocholate cake at work) lol don't eat after 6pm, get your calories in before that and drink water if you think your hungry. You might just be thirsty!