6 packs but high body fat?

I have very visible 6-packs even on my worst days and lean upper back (profile pic) but very high body fat every where else, particularly on lower back and thighs (very ugly annoying cellulites). every time when i manage to lose a few pounds it only makes my 6 packs more cut but no change everywhere else. what should I do?

i lift weight 3-4 times a weel and 2 kicking boxing or running. currently body beasts is my weight routine...

thank you~:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Just out of curiosity, what is your body fat percentage ?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Genetics. Sorry. For me it's all in my hips/stomach/lower back.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Just out of curiosity, what is your body fat percentage ?

never got it tested, but all those commercials on say I am at 25%...:(
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Why not just keep losing fat until you reach a point you are happy with ?
    Be thankful for your genetic disposition and rock the abs and continue to lose the extra fat.
  • albayin
    Why not just keep losing fat until you reach a point you are happy with ?
    Be thankful for your genetic disposition and rock the abs and continue to lose the extra fat.

of course I would want to "keep" losing fat but 2 years all it seems is about the abs,nothing else. hence the question, what else should I do...
  • jrodri0105
    jrodri0105 Posts: 91 Member
    You sound like a pear shape. Pear shapes need multiple cut/bulk cycles to reduce body fat in lower part. I would reduce body fat to 20 % ( cut) than start doing a slow bulk, and then go back to cutting. Its back and forth.
  • albayin
    You sound like a pear shape. Pear shapes need multiple cut/bulk cycles to reduce body fat in lower part. I would reduce body fat to 20 % ( cut) than start doing a slow bulk, and then go back to cutting. Its back and forth.

don't really know how to "cut" lower part but thank you, it seems a must-to-do....I used to be very afraid of "bulk" so i ended up in infinitive "cutting" stage. :(
  • jrodri0105
    jrodri0105 Posts: 91 Member
    The only way is by cycling, If you're only going to cut you will get underweight & look too thin on your upper body. This is why you do a slow bulk & add towards the upper part of your body. After this happens you cut again this way you don't look too thin on your upper & lean out on the lower. But you'll needed to do a couple of times. I'm a pear shape this is the only way i can lean out on my lower body without looking thin on the upper.