Add people who comment on this thread, make MFP friends!!

Options

Replies

• cristianafriscini
    Options
    Hi! My name is Cristiana and I'm from Italy :) I'm 73kg and my big goal is to weight below 60-63 :) so, at least, I want to lose 10kg!
    Feel free to add me as a friend and to pm me :) cheers from Rome!:)
  • Hi everyone! My name is Prima, add me!
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    I'm Chuck, feel free to add me
  • chadwick175
    chadwick175 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    good idea I am down 40 with 20 to go
  • xphoenixfirex
    xphoenixfirex Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm Tiffany, 37, mom, wife, trying to lose about 30 pounds and just generally feel better and get in shape. Started here about 2 weeks ago, lost 2 pounds so far. Always ready to find new friends, so add me :)
  • rocopoc
    rocopoc Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    the c25k app is awesome. I am doing now at my own pace. I am going to do week one again (round2) until I get my endurance built up. I too want to do 5k. You can do it. I also use Map MY Walk app, it is useful as well.
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) my name is Leah, I currently live in cincinnati, ohio. I really would like to lose 20 lbs by 2015! I'm just getting started again I've lost and gained the same 25 lbs over the last 3 years on & off sooo I'd love for 2015 to finally be the year I keep the weight off for good. I just started logging again and going to try to up the protein, hike/trail run 3x weekly & crossfit 3x weekly. I would love new friends to join me on this journey and keep me motivated. Good Luck everyone! :-) ❤️
  • Wendydelmo
    Wendydelmo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

I'm Wendy, I live in Connecticut, USA. I'm 44, have 2 kids, 3 dogs, 3 cats, and a husband. ;0 and an extra 100 pounds or so. I also just found out I'm type 2 diabetic.

I'd love to have some new friends to cheer on and cheer me on as we get healthy!

:)
  • sarimurillo
    sarimurillo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I´m Sara, a 21 year old student. I´ve lost 57 pounds so far, but I feel kind of stuck right now, so I´m trying to push a little further. I love meeting new people :)
  • hannahm567
    Options
    Hi! This is my 4th or 5th time trying to commit to MFP and my weight loss/health journey. I am looking to lose around 30 pounds! My biggest struggle is not binge eating due to being anxious/depressed.. would love to gain friends for motivation!
  • tjohnoconnor
    tjohnoconnor Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Tim and I thought I would throw my name in here to find a few more friends. I'm 57 years old and married, living in central Michigan. In November 2010 @ 360# I began a new lifestyle. Dropped to 200 - 205# by August 2011. Maintained for two and a half years and set new goals in March 2014. Current weight 190# @ 19% body fat, shooting for 185# @ 15 - 18% body fat by October 29th. 2014. I have been using MFP for about 2 years but with a different username
  • krennie4
    krennie4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kayleigh, 28 from wgc Hertfordshire. I'm currently 169lb and have lost 14lb already through lots of walking and exercise! Anybody local want to add please feel free
  • Laura_2186
    Laura_2186 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura, 27 from the Isle of Man. I've reached a point where i have to do something to lose weight and a friend recommended i tried MFP to track my calorie intake etc. I've only been using this to track my food diary and only just noticed the message board (slow on the uptake!), i'm not sure how to add people but feel free to add me. I want to lose weight for confidence, health reasons and for my little girl :)
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name Is Michelle. I'm 27 and live in California.
    I've been big my entire life and just trying to get some control over it all. I'm a new mom to a 1 year old boy (: and looking to be more active for him. 2 years ago I lost 30 lbs and then gained it all back. So far I'm back down 25 of those 30 pounds with ultimately about 80 -90 more to go. Feel free to add me and share your accomplishments and maybe what worked for you! (:
  • txjenn08
    txjenn08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Jennifer from Texas. I need to lose 85 - 95 pounds. Simply put, I'm afraid I'll die if I don't. I'm only 45, but I have very high blood pressure. I'm trying the DASH diet which is designed to help lower blood pressure. I'd love to add supportive friends who are fun and can help provide motivation for finally sticking with it and winning the weight loss battle! :-)
  • dexlyn813
    dexlyn813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My name is Dexlyn. I'm 23 years old I live in Florida. Goal right now is to lose 54 pounds. I have lost 7 pounds so far. I'm not giving up this time. I have in the past but I want to be a success story.
  • k8161819
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Kate. Currently looking to lose weight to feel better, have more energy and just being overall more healthy. Plus I move to a new city in a few months so it would be nice to have a bit of a confidence boost starting off there. Anyway can add me!
  • wrkowt70
    wrkowt70 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Kate. Currently looking to lose weight to feel better, have more energy and just being overall more healthy. Plus I move to a new city in a few months so it would be nice to have a bit of a confidence boost starting off there. Anyway can add me!

I heard that!
  • ajdemg
    ajdemg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Allan from the UK. Today was an "end to end" walk where I live which is just under 40 miles. My aim is to enter this next year and do as well as possible. Hoping this will be the motivation for me to get in shape. Been regularly walking 2-3 miles at a time the last weeks and trying to gradually build this up over the next few months.

Lost close to 50 lbs. the last 12 months just through eating less but now going for more exercise. Starting weight was 322 lbs. Sep 2013. Hope to get down to around 168 lbs. Next goal is 80 lbs. in next 12 months for the start of the walk.

Wish me luck!
  • lessbounce
    lessbounce Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm H been on here for a bit and done ok but life had been a bid made recently trying to make a big push. I'd welcome new friends, they are sooooo important. :happy: