I tried a Walden Farms product today.

Options
Taste wise, it was good.

tumblr_n6hyu7Fpox1tax4qwo1_400.gif

A family member bought one and had me try it. It honestly wasn't bad. Apparently the products are sold at my local store.
What's the worst Walden Farms product you have tried?

Replies

• Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The only Walden Farms product I've ever tried was the chocolate sauce. It was probably the worst thing I've ever tasted in my entire life. It didn't taste like anything remotely similar to chocolate. It tasted....almost like acid. Not worth it, not even for zero calories.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    The only Walden Farms product I've ever tried was the chocolate sauce. It was probably the worst thing I've ever tasted in my entire life. It didn't taste like anything remotely similar to chocolate. It tasted....almost like acid. Not worth it, not even for zero calories.

Oh god...I've only ever heard awful things about it.
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of it so I looked it up! CALORIE FREE? There is no way any of that can taste good :/
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of it so I looked it up! CALORIE FREE? There is no way any of that can taste good :/

I had the sesame ginger dressing today, and it tasted like it was described...definitely was tolerable.
    I've heard anything chocolate or PB flavored is off limits through them, though!
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I use the Blue Cheese dressing fairly often. It's not bad. Zero calories makes it a decent trade off versus the high calorie blue cheese dressings. My wife didn't like it though.
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if anyone has ever tried the caramel syrup. I was going to use the thicker one for brownies if it was tolerable.
  • Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options

exact same experience here. I got my money back.
  • JLoescher01
    JLoescher01 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hmm...never heard of Walden Farms and I am going to pretend I never did lol
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    I looked at the ingredients and they use cellulose fiber and other cellulose products. look it up and you wont believe what cellulose fiber/etc is lol.I wont eat it glad I never heard of the brand
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I bought the marshmallow and caramel sauce back in my low carb days. Tasted like paint.