Trying Again

Options
Hi MFP friends,

I joined this site a couple months ago, all determined and motivated to get fit. As you can tell by the title of this post I obviously didn't go so well, I lasted the first week and now I am back to old habits. I think I actually weigh more than I did when I first started. It is embarrassing and I feel ashamed, it has gotten to that point again where I don't want to leave the house or do anything because I am that uncomfortable with my weight. I need to find motivation somewhere, but my laziness always defeats it. I just think about it so much that I eventually talk myself out of doing it. I am going on a Holiday in February, and it's all beaches and hot weather. I don't want to be all covered up in my one piece, board shorts and swim shirt. I want to go into shops and buy whatever I want, I don't want to be restricted by things that don't fit right. Any tips for motivation, exercise idea's, diet tips.

I am 19, and my current weight is 169.756 (77kg), my goal weight is 143.3 (65kg)

Thank you!

Replies

• TheSheepFollower
    TheSheepFollower Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I set a new highest myself today! I am overweight! I would love to be your friend on this journey!
  • fitmomforu
    fitmomforu Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The only thing that matters is ur back! Having some buddies on this site have assured with my journey! Now I've take a personal trainer course because there's always so much information one can learn. You've got this, add me anytime:)
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    So what has changed to make this time different?